Iron man

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Can someone settle an arguement I'm having with my brother. I'm a little unsure how to get ironman status. How I see it, you have to get 50 points per day for 20 days and not 50 points total over 20 days to get bronze. Am I right, or is my brother right and I've been missing out on a whole lot of medals.
  • 5 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      You must collect 50 points per day for 20 days.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Thanks dude, thats what I thought, so I win the bet with my brother. SHIP IT!

One more question. I play FL, about 800+ hands per session. What stakes do you think I'll need to play to achieve 50 FTPs per day. Don't wanna opt in if theres no point
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Sorry, I don't really... But I guess NL10 is enough. But I advice to you to look better for a win rate, not all these bonuses and stuff, they come along with a good play ;)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yeah, NL10 is fully enough. It takes me about half an hour to collect 50 points while 4tabling Rush (~1200 hands).
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      Sorry, I don't really... But I guess NL10 is enough. But I advice to you to look better for a win rate, not all these bonuses and stuff, they come along with a good play ;)
      Thanks for input ( you to Bliausmas ) but like I said I play FL so NL10 doesn't apply. As for the win rate comment, thats the best way to look at it :D

I'm moving up limits probably next week so maybe then will acheive bronze.

Thanks again guys