This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Iron man

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Can someone settle an arguement I'm having with my brother. I'm a little unsure how to get ironman status. How I see it, you have to get 50 points per day for 20 days and not 50 points total over 20 days to get bronze. Am I right, or is my brother right and I've been missing out on a whole lot of medals.
  • 5 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      You must collect 50 points per day for 20 days.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Thanks dude, thats what I thought, so I win the bet with my brother. SHIP IT!

One more question. I play FL, about 800+ hands per session. What stakes do you think I'll need to play to achieve 50 FTPs per day. Don't wanna opt in if theres no point
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Sorry, I don't really... But I guess NL10 is enough. But I advice to you to look better for a win rate, not all these bonuses and stuff, they come along with a good play ;)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yeah, NL10 is fully enough. It takes me about half an hour to collect 50 points while 4tabling Rush (~1200 hands).
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      Sorry, I don't really... But I guess NL10 is enough. But I advice to you to look better for a win rate, not all these bonuses and stuff, they come along with a good play ;)
      Thanks for input ( you to Bliausmas ) but like I said I play FL so NL10 doesn't apply. As for the win rate comment, thats the best way to look at it :D

I'm moving up limits probably next week so maybe then will acheive bronze.

Thanks again guys