Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1,99
      Hero:
      $3,31

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , K:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,06, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,14) A:spade: , Q:heart: , T:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,14, Hero calls $0,14. ???

Turn: ($0,42) 6:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,24, SB raises to $0,48, Hero calls $0,24.

River: ($1,38) T:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero ???
  • 2 replies
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Without read, what that line mean. I will call flop, not need to raise for value. Turn i would bet as well for value and call cause we have good odds to our GS and our TPTK can be even good sometimes. And river certainly check behind, we just can´t bet for value and if he ch/raises again. We just need to fold. So check behind and make a note, what he had when i made this line.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello banistb,

And welcome to the forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. Will be waiting for next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: You could even do it $0,08.
      Flop: While he is potting there, you can likely consider just going for pot control.
      Turn: I'd bet a bit bigger like $0,30 but as played while he is min-raising then should be doable to just Call it.
      River: I guess I might just Check behind while he could easily be trapping us and as well we get to see his cards.

Best regards.