This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Changes in tournament/sng rake

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      What has changed, only rake in don's? Or also for normal SNGs? :f_confused: Sorry I can't be bothered to login into my old account (can't even remember my username or password lol) :f_biggrin:

If the rake has been reduced as in the article posted here, ie, the $5's now have $0.50 rake instead of the staggering $1 rake it had before, I'd really consider moving some money over there, pretty soft site to play SNGs at (the rake ruined everything before).
  • 2 replies
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      The MTT fee's have changed.
      A $2 buy-in would mean $1.60 to the prizepool and $0.40 of rake, but now $1.80 will go to the prizepool and $0.20 to the rake. 10-table sng's and 6-max still have the same rake, which is too high in my opinion, for the $6 games or less.
      A $6 double or nothing now has a $0.50 fee, which I am not sure if it has changed.
      Hopefully PartyPoker will see sense and reduce the fee's :)
    • OnexvieT
      OnexvieT
      Bronze
      The 6 dollar DoN did change, its 5.50 to prize pool and .50 cent rake