ICM Trainer Light Update

• MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

We have updated the ICM Trainer Light. We have finally fixed the display problem and took the liberty to add some more translations.

The Display Issue
      The table seemed to be cut of at the right side which made it very hard to see the players cards and to take the right decision.

This one was a very tough one as it appeard only on some machines and on unclear conditions. It took a long time to reproduce this bug and to verify its fix. The moaning is over and the new version has finally arrived.

Detailed Changelog
      * Fixed cutted table issue
      * Added translations for Bulgarian, Korean, Japanese and Romanian
      * Updated to require and work with Adobe Flash® version 10

Download
      ICM Trainer Light 1.3

Ciao
      Michael
  • 10 replies
    • Sheff72
      Sheff72
      Basic
      This still doesn't work for me. The text in the RH panel is cut short at the end of the lines. This doesn't matter too much but I can't see one of the cards of the player at the RH end of the table. Also, I can't see the chip count of the rh player or any of those at the bottom. I can't see the Response button test (although I can see and click on the buttons themselves) nor any of the large text in the bottom panel.

I am running Windows Vista, Flash 10.2 and ICM Trainer Light 1.3

Should I be doing something else more than running the new patch/install?
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Can you please post a screen shot of the new version showing the error?
      Thanks
      Michael
    • Sheff72
      Sheff72
      Basic
      No, it would appear not.

I made a nice screenshot for you but it is way too big for the 20Kb limit for attachments. Why is this limit so small? I spent quite a lot of time getting the file under 20Kb, cutting down the pic size, reducing the quality and altering colours, etc. and did eventually get a reasonably readable image at under 20Kb.

However, when I came to attch this to this message, I get the eror - "The attached file could not be saved. Please contact the administrator."

Note that the pic which I tried to attch is a 17Kb jpeg.

Is there some other way to 'post a screenshot'?
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Please send the original screen shot (or the small one) via email to elephant(at)pokerstrategy.com.

Thanks
      Michael
    • Sheff72
      Sheff72
      Basic
      Its on its way, Sir.

Thanks
    • Sheff72
      Sheff72
      Basic
      Could you let me know if you recieved the screenshot ok? Also, if I'm doing something obviously wrong? Is there anything I can try? Or should I just give up now and wait?

Thanks
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Thanks for the screen shot. The bug reason is simple: The ICM Trainer Light doesn't support any other resolution than 96 DPI (or 100% in Windows 7).

You can reduce the resolution to 96 DPI in your display settings and it will work fine.

I will create an issue for this but this issue has a low priority as very few users are using a dpi other than 96 dpi.

Thanks
      Michael
    • Sheff72
      Sheff72
      Basic
      Yes, that has sorted it.

Thanks Michael
    • rugmuncher
      rugmuncher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sheff72
      Yes, that has sorted it.

Thanks Michael
      Thanks - this sorted for me also. Need to put back after though.. everything is now tiny :)
    • edde42
      edde42
      Bronze
      I just installed the Training Software: ICM Trainer Light software and it works fine, except that some of the text isn't visible. It is the Lesson text info on the main screen and the right sidebar text when taking a lesson.

I can get it to show by highlighting it using the mouse, which makes it blue.

Since the rest of the text is all white, my guess is that this text is so to and since the background in both places are white, it makes it invisible.

Hope this helps to track this problem down.

This is on Win 7 64bit with latest software versions of everything required.