50$

• 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mrpiskot,

There has been a problem with Full Tilt just recently with a slight delay occuring for starting capital transfers.

Please bear with us a while longer whilst this is sorted out.

Many thanks for your patience,

Bart
    • riken17
      riken17
      Bronze
      same been 2 days now, despite being told a few hours?
    • UndertakerJF
      UndertakerJF
      Bronze
      same thing with me, i m waiting 3 days now, it s really getting me anoyed, i receive mail about bonus and it says that its there on my account, but all i can see is 0...what can i do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Guys,

The starting capital does usually transfer within a few hours (we suggest allowing 48 hours), however as mentioned we are currently experiencing a few minor difficulties. This is an exceptional circumstance, the first problem that I've known of since joining 3 years ago. Please remain patient for a while longer whilst the situation is resolved.

The patient poker player is a profitable one ;)

Many thanks,

Bart
    • UndertakerJF
      UndertakerJF
      Bronze
      will do, but i wanna play, im bored :D
      thanks anyway ;)
    • riken17
      riken17
      Bronze
      i understand bart cheers anyway. have you any idea when it will be because i am also very bored ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Cheers guys,

Sorry, haven't personally been around much today so don't know the latest. All I heard was that there was a problem/slight delay at the Full Tilt end.

It may have already been fixed but I'm guessing it will take a little while to get through the backlog.

Cannot stress enough that the starting capital and indeed all of the educational material, free live coaching sessions and many community events/freerolls etc are definately worth the wait ;)

Hang in there,

Bart
    • danielruschev
      danielruschev
      Basic
      sorry but can i ask when i am going to recieve my 50$ bonus ??? i am waiting around 4-5 days and it not coming in my cashier.. so tell me what to do .. ? thanks
    • MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      I have same problems , didn't got my starting 50 $ capital , and my refered friend did like 30 h ago (i am wating aROUND 90 h ) .... Have many more guys to refer , but don't know what to do cause i am very disappointed ...