This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$

• 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mrpiskot,

There has been a problem with Full Tilt just recently with a slight delay occuring for starting capital transfers.

Please bear with us a while longer whilst this is sorted out.

Many thanks for your patience,

Bart
    • riken17
      riken17
      Bronze
      same been 2 days now, despite being told a few hours?
    • UndertakerJF
      UndertakerJF
      Bronze
      same thing with me, i m waiting 3 days now, it s really getting me anoyed, i receive mail about bonus and it says that its there on my account, but all i can see is 0...what can i do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Guys,

The starting capital does usually transfer within a few hours (we suggest allowing 48 hours), however as mentioned we are currently experiencing a few minor difficulties. This is an exceptional circumstance, the first problem that I've known of since joining 3 years ago. Please remain patient for a while longer whilst the situation is resolved.

The patient poker player is a profitable one ;)

Many thanks,

Bart
    • UndertakerJF
      UndertakerJF
      Bronze
      will do, but i wanna play, im bored :D
      thanks anyway ;)
    • riken17
      riken17
      Bronze
      i understand bart cheers anyway. have you any idea when it will be because i am also very bored ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Cheers guys,

Sorry, haven't personally been around much today so don't know the latest. All I heard was that there was a problem/slight delay at the Full Tilt end.

It may have already been fixed but I'm guessing it will take a little while to get through the backlog.

Cannot stress enough that the starting capital and indeed all of the educational material, free live coaching sessions and many community events/freerolls etc are definately worth the wait ;)

Hang in there,

Bart
    • danielruschev
      danielruschev
      Basic
      sorry but can i ask when i am going to recieve my 50$ bonus ??? i am waiting around 4-5 days and it not coming in my cashier.. so tell me what to do .. ? thanks
    • MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      I have same problems , didn't got my starting 50 $ capital , and my refered friend did like 30 h ago (i am wating aROUND 90 h ) .... Have many more guys to refer , but don't know what to do cause i am very disappointed ...