Registration link for bwin is not working properly

• Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello, sorry that i'm posting this in two forums(posted in bwin thread too), but i hope i'll get faster reply here :)

I tried to open an account on bwin, but registration link isn't working properly. When i click on it, new window pops up, but it's blank and i see weird address (http://adserver.itsfogo.com/click.aspx?zoneid=65870). Any other way to register so that my acc is tracked?

EDIT: Browsers used: Firefox and IE (dunno which version). Will download Google Chrome and try it out, will update what happens :)

2nd EDIT: Google Chrone didn't help. I also asked few other guys to check if it works for them and it does work, so it's something with my own PC. Figured out that i can just create an account from other PC :D
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Bigniux,

Just checked using all three (FF, IE, Chrome) and all working for me.

Took a look and the Baltic countries shouldn't be restricted either.

Are you trying to access from work or from university by any chance, where connection to gaming sites might be restricted?
      Also perhaps try with any security software (firewall, anti-virus etc) temporarily switched off.

I'll flag this to the Admins and ask whether there is anything else they can do to help out.

Thanks for your patience, hopefully get you up & running shortly,

Bart
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Nope, tried only from home PC. I tried with anitivirus off(using it's firewall, so it was off too). Will try using my brothers PC, it doesn't matter anyway which pc i use :)

Oh, and also. It's not only bwin i have troubles with. Same with all iPoker network rooms, party poker, ongame network. Like half of total rooms PS.com offers are not working.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hmm strange, definately sounds like either your pc or network settings, but I'm an absolute noob when it comes to technical stuff and have no idea what it could be sorry :f_confused:

Have flagged with Admins, hopefully they will have a better idea as to what to try next ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Ok, so i got my bwin account using other computer, so that's not a problem. But still getting the answer would be nice, might help in the future :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Sorry mate, I'm not really sure what might be the cause of this. Network settings possibly? Does the software need port forwarding?