Matusko NLSH blog

• matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

So I woke up today with this awsome idea to make a poker blog on PokerStrategy.com-here it is! I think I have quite a lot of leaks in my game and maybe this is a good way to keep track of my poker carreer and get better faster and keep me motivated.

Firstly maybe something about me- Im 19 and studying university in Bratislava, Slovakia(mathematics), I play basketball(I was in the slovakian national junior team) and ofc playing a lot of poker:)

Something about my online poker carreer:
      I started playing in september 2010, a friend of mine(Konkey on PS) told me about online poker and forced me to try it, so thats how it began. I didnt know what a blind was back then, I had never played the game before. So I got the starting $50 from PS and hurray lets go own NL2 shallow stack. Ok, own is not the correct word, i had no clue what i was doing :) , i got a starting hand chart a started playing. After some time I got to $125 and started playing NL5rush, wich i found pretty swingy and followed the advice of Konkey and started playing nonrush(i just made up that word) poker 6 max cash games. Again it took me some time and quite a bit of studying to get to a $400 bankroll-i started playing NL10 with that. I continued playing NL10 until now-my bankroll is around $1350 atm, I have taken shots at NL25, and I probably will move up soon. I really like playing with a very tight BRM, it keeps me from tilting(somewhat) and when I loose a few BI it doesnt do much damage to my roll.

Since this is my first(and i hope not last) post in my blog I should point out some goals I would like to set for myself:
      Short-term goals:
      :diamond: Get to NL100(or NL1K?) this year
      :diamond: Play at least 60k hands/month
      :diamond: Watch 2 verneer videos every week
      :diamond: Make a short post after every session
      :diamond: Overcome my lazyness and post all of my problem hands for veriz to review

Long-term goals:
      :spade: Learn to Brush my teeth twice a day(big -EV leak obviously)
      :spade: Become completly non-result oriented
      :spade: Find a girlfriend
      :spade: Reach Supernova elite someday
  • 306 replies
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Well in the last 3 days I tried to play some 6max SnGs($3 and later $6 BI) just for fun(I have never played any SnGs before just 6max cash games)- i found the field extremely bad(a lot worse than in cash games on NL10!), I dont know much about SnGs I just have a rough estimate about pushing ranges and I think I am very very far from a good sng player, but I found the field just so, so bad-either 50/10 fish or 6/5 nits almost no regs. Anyway here is my graph so far:
      http://img815.imageshack.us/i/sng.png/
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      A pretty interesting hand from yesterday:

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU:
      $14.67
      SB:
      $10.51
      BB (Hero):
      $11.59
      MP2:
      $13.65
      MP3:
      $13.76

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      MP2 raises to $0.20, 3 folds, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.90, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($2.2) J, T, 9 (2 players)
      SB bets $9.51, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.2.

MP2 is a huge fish minraising like 70% hands, SB is a huge nit playing 8/6, 3bet 0% over 150 hands. I ended up calling, but thinking about it maybe a fold would have been best? I think SB is never ever 3betting light and by 4betting Im isolating myself against AA/KK he might call with JJ or QQ, but im fliping against that anyway. And calling kindof sucks too because I am giving great odds for this fish to call his junk.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      lol nice long term goals, i assume ur brushing once a day at least anyway lol?

Bit of advice dont search for a girlfriend the best things (especialy relationships) happen when ur not looking.

Gl at NL25 whenever you go for it and let us know how the teeth brushing goes
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Hey there, fellow microstakers warrior! :D

Best of luck with your play and with your goals (especially long-term :f_biggrin: )!

And about the hand - yeah, that's a nasty spot. I found very similar question in the new Quiz about playing QQ/AK in micros (I recommend you to take it also, it's fun :f_biggrin: ). Well it's close between folding and shoving imho, call is obv the worst option. If you shove I think it would be justifiable, since the nit might be exploiting the fish and extracting value with a wider range. However, his stats are just ridiculous (so is his flop open shove), and it doesn't look that he even gives a shit about exploiting the fishes while playing THAT tight. I would fold here, AK is no more good when the rock starts rolling.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Hey there, fellow microstakers warrior! :D

Best of luck with your play and with your goals (especially long-term :f_biggrin: )!

And about the hand - yeah, that's a nasty spot. I found very similar question in the new Quiz about playing QQ/AK in micros (I recommend you to take it also, it's fun :f_biggrin: ). Well it's close between folding and shoving imho, call is obv the worst option. If you shove I think it would be justifiable, since the nit might be exploiting the fish and extracting value with a wider range. However, his stats are just ridiculous (so is his flop open shove), and it doesn't look that he even gives a shit about exploiting the fishes while playing THAT tight. I would fold here, AK is no more good when the rock starts rolling.
      Thx man, i will take a look at the quiz :) about the hand-ye i should have made the tight fold probably, shoving is bad because if he calls im almost always crushed, 4bet/fold is very bad and calling is also bad so the only option left is folding.

//i did the quiz 48/48 there were about 2 spots where I wasnt sure, but its fun, i will do some more :)
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, so a played a few hands in the morning, I couldnt find any really good tables so I left after a while.
      http://img811.imageshack.us/i/931118.png/

some interesting hands(imo):

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $13.98
      BB:
      $3.84
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.26
      CO:
      $2.64
      BU:
      $5.60

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) A, 4, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, CO calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.64, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.15.

Pretty ugly flop obviously but the short stacker was playing very loose so i was planning to call if he pushes the flop since he could have a FD or even a pair thats not an ace. After the turn gives a king i dont really think he is going to bet worse so i fold, maybe questionable play.

Play hand

Known players:
      MP3:
      $15.01
      CO (Hero):
      $10.00
      BU:
      $12.10
      SB:
      $6.14
      BB:
      $8.21
      MP2:
      $9.72

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) J, 6, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.75) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, BU calls $1.00.

River: ($3.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.60, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.75.

I think betting the turn is good here because he will have a draw often enough, or smthing like a pair+draw so I can get value from that. River is obviously check/fold.

One funny hand where i admit i lold

Play hand

Known players:
      BB:
      $7.08
      MP2:
      $4.05
      MP3:
      $2.81
      CO:
      $5.33
      BU (Hero):
      $14.03
      SB:
      $10.05

Preflop: Hero is BU with 2, 2.
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, BB raises to $0.30, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20, SB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.8) 8, 4, 2 (6 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.50, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero raises to $1.90, SB folds, BB calls $1.40.

Turn: ($5.6) Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.90, BB calls $2.90.

River: ($11.4) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.00, BB calls $1.98.

Final Pot: $15.38.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, twos(2 2).
      BB shows a pair of kings(K K).

Hero wins with three of a kind, twos(2 2).

And finally a hand i think i misplayed

Play hand

Known players:
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $2.29
      CO:
      $6.90
      BU:
      $10.71
      SB (Hero):
      $12.68
      BB:
      $6.90

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, 9.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, BU folds, Hero calls $0.30, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.8) 6, 2, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.7) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.01, Hero calls $1.01.

River: ($3.72) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.01, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.72.

I saw a very simiular hand in one of verneers videos(i realized that now, not while I was playing) and I think the best play is to check/raise the flop and fold to a shove since his shove is repping an overpair or better and he can still call my c/R with worse. Calling this oop kinda sucks because overcards will come almost always and we will have a hard time getting to showdown. Oh and to mention-the guy i played the 99 hand against was 39/30 and bluffing a lot.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok so i ended the day with 1500 hands played 4tableing NL10SH(I used to 6 table but went down to 4 since I dont want to grind out, but really focus on the game a exploit bad players to the max) with a profit of 3,5 BI slightly below EV.
      I will try to find some interesting hands from my evening session, but first I would like to ask fellow microstakes players about how they table select? Basicly what I do is that i open 4 random tables with high pls/flop and avg pot, look if there is a short stack on my left(if there is i leave insta) after that i play like 2-3 orbits and if i cant see any fish i leave and look for another one.
      My second question is if anyone has tried software for table selecting and what is your experience with it?
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      So my first hand was against a 45/40 maniac who is like bluffing almost anytime someone checks-so I take the passive line and hope im ahead on the river.

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $2.22
      CO:
      $6.14
      BU:
      $10.14
      SB:
      $22.30
      BB (Hero):
      $10.20

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.6) A, 2, 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.4) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($3.4) J (2 players)
      SB bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Final Pot: $11.4.
      Results follow:

SB shows two pairs, threes and twos(3 3).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and twos(Q A).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and twos(Q A).

Here is another hand agianst a pretty passive guy his stats were 25/7 agression factor 1 cbet flop 20%!. I think river is a clear fold against him, i had a hard time getting away from trips(im bad...), because the flush got there and i think this type of player is NEVER pot bluffing the river

Play hand

Known players:
      CO:
      $7.10
      BU:
      $2.13
      SB:
      $16.78
      BB (Hero):
      $10.79
      MP2:
      $3.74
      MP3:
      $4.85

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 6.
      4 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.2) A, 2, 5 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.6) 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.90.

River: ($3.2) T (2 players)
      SB bets $3.20, Hero calls $3.20.

Final Pot: $9.6.
      Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, twos(2 6).
      SB shows a full-house, aces full of twos(A A).

SB wins with a full-house, aces full of twos(A A).

those were 2 hands facing large bets on the river. I kindof think that passive player on these limits arent capable of pot or overbet bluffing so Its like 99% for value.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      OK so I havent posted for some time, I will try to post more after my next few sessions. I took a shot at NL25, played like 1k hands and I am break even so far, but i found it almost the same as NL10, I had 1-2 60/20 type guys at each table.
      After some thinking a rereading of articles I realized 2 of my major leaks: firstly I play bet/call way too often, even in clear bet/fold spots-i just level myself into calling since omg he couldnt have outdrawn on me again, im not folding kings angainst this fish etc. The second one is the fact I interpret stats pretty bad. If someone has 33% 3bet% over 60 hands I am already thinking hes 3beting me light blabla, and I often find myself 4bet bluffing him(and most of the time getting shoved on).
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      I played about 3k NL25 hands, I am up about 3/4 BI, I know i am doing probably some things wrong :(
      Anyway a hand that occured yesterday, this guy was stealing a lot and he was cbeting 100% - floated him succesfully like 3 times before and he seemed like a reg. Since I floated him before 3 times i thought this is a great spot to bluff raise the turn since he is probably thinking i am floating too much and decides do 2nd barrel. When i get called i just give up im not sure if i can get him off a 6 and it would be too spewy imho.

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $27.04
      SB:
      $23.82
      BB (Hero):
      $27.48
      MP3:
      $25.60
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, 7.
      3 folds, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2) 6, 6, T (2 players)
      SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5) T (2 players)
      SB bets $2.00, Hero raises to $5.75, SB calls $3.75.

River: ($16.5) 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $16.5.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, tens and sixs(8 7).
      SB shows two pairs, tens and sevens(7 7).

SB wins with two pairs, tens and sevens(7 7).
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Here is my NL25 graph from the last two days:

[img][IMG]https://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6116/nl25shf.th.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $11.58
      BB:
      $25.25
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $13.16
      BU (Hero):
      $35.81

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB folds, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.6) 5, 8, T (2 players)
      BB bets $1.10, Hero raises to $3.25, BB calls $2.15.

Turn: ($8.1) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.85, BB raises to $7.90, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.95.
      I indeed did BET/FOLD, i am getting better lol :)
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      anyway, here is one of my favourite grinding songs(hydra 8 ftw :) ):
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      Woot? You have a blog :f_rolleyes:

I'll be definitetly trolling here from time to time...

Anyway, good luck
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by konkey
      Woot? You have a blog :f_rolleyes:

I'll be definitetly trolling here from time to time...

Anyway, good luck
      np i know how to deal with trolls xD
      Anyway i am going to play some high stakes 0,01/0,02 PLO today and POT IT OUT.
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      For those who do not know how to play PLO, there's just one simple rule. Before each actoin you ask yourself: Am I on tilt? If the answer is yes, you bet pot. If the answer is no, you fold. And, it really works.
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      I had my first loosing session on NL25 was down 2BI(some suckouts, some poor play), the next day I played pretty well imo and was up 2BI, today i started bad again but ended up 1/2 BI, so I think Im doing pretty fine so far.

When I was thinking of moving up from NL10 i was like spamming the forums "what is the difference, will i get owned on NL25 etc" , so far I think the gap between NL25 and NL10 is not that big, but certainly its not the same as 10NL:
      -the regs are slightly better imo, most of them can handread somewhat
      -a little less fish, but they are not too hard to find either
      -still a lot of extremely bad players with seemingly good preflop stats and totally horrible postflop play(hope im not one of them :) )

Yesterday I saw one of verneers videos on cardrunners, the whole video was about evaluating his 70bb+ loosing hands, i found it very interesting, I will try to post some of my big loosers on NL25 here in my next post.

Yeah and for any slovakian/czech members reading my blog, today I thought out the definition of PLO= KREV, POT a SLZY :D
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      this is me on nl25 so far, ev line looks pretty good i was afraid of being crushed totally. Non showdown winings are going straight down as usual, maybe i should invest some time into improving my NSDW...
    • matusko
      matusko
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, so as i promised, I posted all of my big loosers on 25NL, i will try to write some short comments on all of them.

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB:
      $25.04
      MP2:
      $16.36
      MP3 (Hero):
      $28.63
      CO:
      $25.33
      BU:
      $34.89

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q.
      MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.00, CO calls $1.00, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.35) 3, Q, 9 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.00, CO folds, MP2 raises to $4.95, Hero raises to $27.63, MP2 calls $10.41(All-In).

Turn: ($46.34) 2 (2 players)

River: ($46.34) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $46.34.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows two pairs, nines and fives(5 9).
      Hero shows a pair of queens(A Q).

MP2 wins with two pairs, nines and fives(5 9).
      So in this hand i am against a 60/45 fish and I am more than happy to get it in with TPPK, he has a draw with good equity and hits, standard.

Play hand

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $25.00
      SB:
      $32.98
      BB:
      $10.34
      MP2:
      $32.68
      MP3:
      $12.50
      CO:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB raises to $2.50, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.25, SB raises to $33.08, Hero calls $18.75.

Flop: ($58.23) 6, Q, 4 (2 players)

Turn: ($58.23) J (2 players)

River: ($58.23) 9 (2 players)

Final Pot: $58.23.
      Results follow:

SB shows a pair of queens(A Q).
      Hero shows high card ace(A K).

SB wins with a pair of queens(A Q).
      They guy from the SB was pretty agresive so i am stacking off here since he 3bet me twice before in a small sample.

Play hand

Known players:
      BU:
      $25.25
      SB:
      $24.44
      BB:
      $20.00
      MP2 (Hero):
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO:
      $37.71

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $1.00, 4 folds, BB raises to $3.75, Hero calls $2.75.

Flop: ($7.6) 3, 6, 3 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.75, Hero raises to $21.25(All-In), BB calls $11.50.

Turn: ($45.1) A (2 players)

River: ($45.1) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $45.1.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, queens and threes(Q Q).
      BB shows two pairs, kings and threes(K K).

BB wins with two pairs, kings and threes(K K).
      Here I am not 100% sure if i played right. I dont want to 4bet and get it in becuase I dont think I am doing well against his getting it in range. I call in position and just decide to shove the flop if he has AA or KK so be it, i think JJ and TT is calling a he might call even with some kind of draw with AK. Though I am not sure if this is played well.

Play hand

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):
      $25.23
      CO:
      $67.89
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB:
      $61.85
      BB:
      $16.08

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $1.00, CO folds, BU calls $1.00, SB folds, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.1) J, 5, 9 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.25, BU folds, BB raises to $4.50, Hero raises to $24.23, BB calls $10.58.

Turn: ($42.41) 4 (2 players)

River: ($42.41) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $42.41.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of queens(Q Q).
      BB shows two pairs, jacks and nines(9 J).

BB wins with two pairs, jacks and nines(9 J).
      This hand is against a fish playing 60/20 I am very happy to get it in since he could have any J here from what I had seen from him so far.

Play hand

Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):
      $27.42
      CO:
      $12.90
      BU:
      $51.07
      SB:
      $65.28
      BB:
      $28.50

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, BB raises to $3.40, Hero calls $2.40.

Flop: ($6.9) 7, 5, 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $5.24, Hero calls $5.24.

Turn: ($17.38) 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $13.22, Hero raises to $18.78(All-In), BB calls $5.56.

River: ($54.94) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $54.94.
      Results follow:

BB shows two pairs, jacks and sevens(J J).
      Hero shows two pairs, tens and sevens(T T).

BB wins with two pairs, jacks and sevens(J J).
      Now this is one of the hands I played totally horrible. A TAG 3bets from the blinds! I decide to call, even this is pretty questionable. And the guy bets just insta, he couldnt have even seen the flop it was such an insta bet, i put him on AK because of this, since if he had an overpair I think he might consider slowplaying if he hits like top set. And I was already a little on tilt before this hand so I donked it off on the turn, very bad play from me, there is basicly no excuse, spewy play.

Play hand

Known players:
      BB:
      $33.81
      MP2:
      $19.31
      MP3 (Hero):
      $25.00
      CO:
      $21.26
      BU:
      $45.36
      SB:
      $49.37

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, T.
      MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.00, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.35) T, 6, 4 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP2 calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 5 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.75, MP2 raises to $16.81(All-In), Hero calls $14.06.

River: ($38.97) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $38.97.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of tens(A T).
      MP2 shows a straight, eight high(7 T).

MP2 wins with a straight, eight high(7 T).
      This hand is again versus a fish, I am fine getting it in against him with TPTK, he sucks out on river, standard play against such a fish.

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $24.75
      BB:
      $26.12
      MP3:
      $25.70
      CO:
      $25.67
      BU (Hero):
      $25.65

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, 8.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, CO calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.35) 7, A, A (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $3.75, CO raises to $9.25, Hero raises to $23.15, CO calls $13.90.

River: ($51.65) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $51.65.
      Results follow:

CO shows a full-house, aces full of sevens(7 A).
      Hero shows a full-house, eights full of aces(8 8).

CO wins with a full-house, aces full of sevens(7 A).
      This is against a fish also, I dont think I can get away from this, he can have 77 and bacisly any A, so I can probably count this as a cooler.

Play hand

Known players:
      SB:
      $9.32
      BB (Hero):
      $26.37
      MP2:
      $21.40
      MP3:
      $43.80
      CO:
      $60.54
      BU:
      $23.95

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 9.
      MP2 calls $0.25, MP3 calls $0.25, 2 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($1) 7, 9, 4 (4 players)
      SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, MP2 raises to $2.50, MP3 folds, SB folds, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($6.5) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.25, MP2 calls $3.25.

River: ($13) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.25, MP2 raises to $15.40, Hero calls $9.15.

Final Pot: $43.8.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, nines and sevens(7 9).
      MP2 shows a straight, jack high(8 T).
      This is againsty a LAGy player, I played it horribly, river is a clear fold I dont remeber why I called but its terrible play, also no excuse for this.

MP2 wins with a straight, jack high(8 T).