Hey Everybody

• jedimind99
      jedimind99
      Bronze
      Hi im jedimind99, im relatively new to this site but i think its pretty damn fantastic. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to all the people who keep this site running and helping out us poker players. I play on Pokerstars and Fulltilt and I have managed to double my free $50 playing MT SNGs and normal SNGs, mainly thanks to your great strategy articles. So yeah, hello and gl on the felt!
  • 2 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey jedimind99,

great that you like our site! :)

I see that you're already around for more than a month - and as it's your first post, I can only recommend you to make better use of our forums!

We have special boards for the rooms you play at:
      PokerStars Forum
      Full Tilt Poker Forum

As you play SNGs, you should also try our strategy discussion & hand judgement forums for this gametype!
      There, you can ask all kinds of questions and post specific hands that our professional hand coaches evaluate for you:
      Link to the SNG Strategy & Hand Evaluation Forums

Just to be sure, I also want to hint you on our daily freerolls at Full Tilt Poker:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Daily-Freerolls-on-PartyPoker%2C-Full-Tilt-Poker%2C-William-Hill-and-EuroPoker_40547/

It's just $100, but they are fun and can be a nice training for larger tournaments!

And to finish with a question: what do you miss most here at PokerStrategy.com?

Best,
      Lutz
    • jedimind99
      jedimind99
      Bronze
      Hi Xantos

Yea i havent posted anything yet but i have looked through tons of forums, very useful. I would really like to be able to post hands on these hand evaluation forums, the problem is i have a mac and i think the hand converter is only for windows (although i may be wrong). As for the freerolls, i participate in them every day. They really fun and aslo good training. In fact i just busted out of one 2 mins ago (my queens got cracked by 66, all in pre).

What do i miss most at pokerstrategy.com? : do u mean what i think is missing, like improvements etc.? If so then i would love to see some more SNG, MTT and especially MT SNG videos (although there are a lot, ive seen em all at least twice). Perhaps also a wee bit more detailed section on MT SNG strategy. Just small sugestions though.

Thanks for the reply Xantos!