This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey Everybody

• jedimind99
      jedimind99
      Bronze
      Hi im jedimind99, im relatively new to this site but i think its pretty damn fantastic. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to all the people who keep this site running and helping out us poker players. I play on Pokerstars and Fulltilt and I have managed to double my free $50 playing MT SNGs and normal SNGs, mainly thanks to your great strategy articles. So yeah, hello and gl on the felt!
  • 2 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey jedimind99,

great that you like our site! :)

I see that you're already around for more than a month - and as it's your first post, I can only recommend you to make better use of our forums!

We have special boards for the rooms you play at:
      PokerStars Forum
      Full Tilt Poker Forum

As you play SNGs, you should also try our strategy discussion & hand judgement forums for this gametype!
      There, you can ask all kinds of questions and post specific hands that our professional hand coaches evaluate for you:
      Link to the SNG Strategy & Hand Evaluation Forums

Just to be sure, I also want to hint you on our daily freerolls at Full Tilt Poker:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Daily-Freerolls-on-PartyPoker%2C-Full-Tilt-Poker%2C-William-Hill-and-EuroPoker_40547/

It's just $100, but they are fun and can be a nice training for larger tournaments!

And to finish with a question: what do you miss most here at PokerStrategy.com?

Best,
      Lutz
    • jedimind99
      jedimind99
      Bronze
      Hi Xantos

Yea i havent posted anything yet but i have looked through tons of forums, very useful. I would really like to be able to post hands on these hand evaluation forums, the problem is i have a mac and i think the hand converter is only for windows (although i may be wrong). As for the freerolls, i participate in them every day. They really fun and aslo good training. In fact i just busted out of one 2 mins ago (my queens got cracked by 66, all in pre).

What do i miss most at pokerstrategy.com? : do u mean what i think is missing, like improvements etc.? If so then i would love to see some more SNG, MTT and especially MT SNG videos (although there are a lot, ive seen em all at least twice). Perhaps also a wee bit more detailed section on MT SNG strategy. Just small sugestions though.

Thanks for the reply Xantos!