[Application] Midstakes MTT SNG (20-70$)Cancelled

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am looking for around $4000 stake to play:

$22 180 mans on stars
      $36 180 turbo on stars
      $27 45 turbo on stars
      $38 45 turbo on stars
      $60 45 turbo on stars

and similar games on fulltilt.

Here is my mttsng stats on both sites buy ins range from 12-70

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If its any relevance because the above is a small sample here is my schedueled winrate in mtts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Profits with be split 50 50 with backer. Unsure whether to make this a BAP or if someone is prepared to offer a fullstake. I am not selling any of my action on mtt buy ins below $22. And I am not selling any action on my schedueled mtts whatever the buy in.

I am not a massive volume player atm because I am also studying at university.

I have previously done one stake on this site with lessthanthree. The stake was for mtts albeit it didn't last long because I binked an mtt the first day and decided to end the stake with substanial profit for me and the backer ($1700 <3 made from that).

I must also be allowed to terminate the deal at any point if I believe I have made enough profit to where staking is simply selling myself short.

Ideally the stake with be split 2k on each site. Where the staker sends the money does not matter as I have enough on both sites.

Reason for stake: recently withdrew a chunk of my roll for living expenses and no longer rolled to play the limits I love playing.

Feedback for richard1817
  • 14 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      i backed richard a few weeks ago. great communication, reliable and a great player. very +EV.
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Great player, very trustworthy.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Interested but not as a full backer. Let me know if favorable arrangements are made :) cheers

Edit:I think pleno1 and bigniux and myself would be interested to share this. Let me know. Can skype me up at my nick too cheers.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Siikest turbo player I know of.

Goodluck mate.
    • Bersi111
      Bersi111
      Bronze
      im interrested in 10% :)
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Yeah, i'm obv interested :D

I must also be allowed to terminate the deal at any point if I believe I have made enough profit to where staking is simply selling myself short.

You should specify the amount imo. It obv can be discussed in private, but i'd like to know at least approximate amount.

Also, i'd like to see few of your hand histories if you don't mind, because your sample is small.

Reserve 25% (1,000$) for now. Might increase that later :)

EDIT: And you should add your feedback link in your OP, before thread is locked :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I'm interested for 12.5%(500$), but if you could add me on skype so we can talk first.

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      Yeah, i'm obv interested :D

You should specify the amount imo. It obv can be discussed in private, but i'd like to know at least approximate amount.

Also, i'd like to see few of your hand histories if you don't mind, because your sample is small.

Reserve 25% (1,000$) for now. Might increase that later :)

EDIT: And you should add your feedback link in your OP, before thread is locked :D
      cheers abit of a noob to staking

I will discuss the amount on skype add me airpoket123.

yer ill look through my hem later got a busy day today and send you hand histories of various 45/180s.

ok so far 50 or 55% has been sold if i do not get any more backers by the weekend I will probably put the rest up myself. Everyone that has reserved a piece add me on skype so I can start a group convo to make communication faster where I will send HH and discuss terms.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm interested in 25%, I'll add u on Skype and we'll talk more about it.
    • Bersi111
      Bersi111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bersi111
      im interrested in 10% :)
      sry need to downgrade it to 5% too many stakings atm :P
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I'll reserve the 5% the poster above took out please
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      Reserve 5% for now, interested in more depending on terms
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I already sent you my share(500$) on FT please confirm when you receive it.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      sorry guys I am going to have to cancel the stake, university coursework has come to my attention. I just don't think I can put in the volume you all require from me.

I didnt realise I would have so many different backers its just goin to be too time consuming updating everyone. Also feels like alot of pressure so many people looking at my game through a telescope.

I do thank everyone for there interest and will probably release a scheduele of mtts you can buy a piece of in the future.

dippy I will refund you immediatly