inter poker

• 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi vanderboy!

In the "Cashier"-window under 'My Promotions' -> 'Bonus' you can see your bonus details. You need to clear the bonus within 6 months. You have to collect 14 MPP per $1 bonus.

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81
    • vanderboy
      vanderboy
      Bronze
      I have this under my promotion.
      But one thing is bothering me. There is writen that i will get 40$ not 100$ if i collect 560MPP. But the name of this bonus is ps-fre-$100-sep. so,where is others 60$?

thank you for help.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi vanderboy!

In that case please contact the InterPoker support because the bonus is transferred by InterPoker.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • vanderboy
      vanderboy
      Bronze
      hello!

i contacted inter poker support.

i will say and explain my history of playing poker on inter poker. i start from your site,i regisetered and i get 50$. i did not play so good,so i lost it all. then i deposit 40$.

inter poker support expland to me,that this was the time,when i activeted this bonus from pokerstrategy. if i were deposit 100$,i will get 100$. now i will get only 40, not 100$ which pokerstratey offers in the begining.

well i am very confuise about it.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It seems that InterPoker mixed up our first deposit bonus offer and the free $50+$100 offer, which you can only benefit from when you have passed the quiz. Maybe it helps if you explain that to them.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81