This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

inter poker

• 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi vanderboy!

In the "Cashier"-window under 'My Promotions' -> 'Bonus' you can see your bonus details. You need to clear the bonus within 6 months. You have to collect 14 MPP per $1 bonus.

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81
    • vanderboy
      vanderboy
      Bronze
      I have this under my promotion.
      But one thing is bothering me. There is writen that i will get 40$ not 100$ if i collect 560MPP. But the name of this bonus is ps-fre-$100-sep. so,where is others 60$?

thank you for help.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi vanderboy!

In that case please contact the InterPoker support because the bonus is transferred by InterPoker.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • vanderboy
      vanderboy
      Bronze
      hello!

i contacted inter poker support.

i will say and explain my history of playing poker on inter poker. i start from your site,i regisetered and i get 50$. i did not play so good,so i lost it all. then i deposit 40$.

inter poker support expland to me,that this was the time,when i activeted this bonus from pokerstrategy. if i were deposit 100$,i will get 100$. now i will get only 40, not 100$ which pokerstratey offers in the begining.

well i am very confuise about it.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It seems that InterPoker mixed up our first deposit bonus offer and the free $50+$100 offer, which you can only benefit from when you have passed the quiz. Maybe it helps if you explain that to them.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81