Best site for tourneys?

• intercect

I have grown tired of Full Tilts midstake touneys, so i figured i should switch hunting ground. However i cant decide where i should hunt, and now i need ur guys help with it.

Wich site would you recommend, for tournys at the stakes $20 - $100, and SnG 6max, at the $20-$50 level, and cash games at NL25. I pretty much only play NLHE, sometimes i mix it up with PLO.

Soooo... What would you recommend me? Ty!

• 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey intercect,

Hope you don't mind me moving this to a more appropriate place, you'll get better answers here as it's more on topic :)

• bangmesilly
      I cant say for certain which site is the best I guess it depends on which structure suits your game but I would suggest checking out Party Pokers new structured tournaments they look good value and I find them profitable for me. There sit and gos are however not worth even looking at to be honest IMO they are very poor. Cash game wise you should do well on this site also depending on your table selection once you get to know the bad players they are easily exploited and there are plenty of them.
    • dubadal
      maybe it's kinda simple answer but: pokerstars got a load of GTD tourneys at 20$+ BI, starting almost hourly with 10-35k gtd. Also theres a daily 90k gtd with 55$ BI, along with many 20$ish satellites into 215$ sunday tourneys.
      many packages to live events are also up for grabs, if thats your thing.
      my 2c =)
    • Andyuk18
      Stars and FT obviously have the widest range and volume of tournaments per hour, but you probably knew that! Personally i prefer the MTTs on PartyPoker due to a nice structure, fish heavy, and it's the only site i ever run good on. :)