Marketing code

• exoduzpoker
      exoduzpoker
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Currently I have my PokerStrategy account linked to PartyPoker. I decided to start playing on PokerStars so I used "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" when I signed up. To be honest, I don't remember where I got that from cause now I see a different marketing code.

My questions are:
      Is it fine to link my PokerStars account to PokerStrategy?
      Am I going to be eligible for a rake back?

Thx in advance.
  • 4 replies
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      You should contact PokerStars support and tell them you used the wrong marketing code (instead of "strategy-en") when registering (assuming you haven't played there yet) and it could be possible to backtrack your account to PokerStrategy.com

And no, there's no rakeback at PokerStars.

Allways remember to follow our guide very carefully when registering to a new site.
    • exoduzpoker
      exoduzpoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by poupou
      You should contact PokerStars support and tell them you used the wrong marketing code (instead of "strategy-en") when registering (assuming you haven't played there yet) and it could be possible to backtrack your account to PokerStrategy.com

And no, there's no rakeback at PokerStars.

Allways remember to follow our guide very carefully when registering to a new site.
      I wrote a request as you advised. Yes, I havent played a single hand there yet. Do you think they will be able to do it? Is it a common procedure?

PS I have read the guide, the reason why I entered that marketing code is cause it was a while ago, like a year or so... Or have I misread something? Google search on that old referral code shows pokerstrategy forums where it seems the code is fine...???
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      As poupou already wrote you will need to contact PokerStars:
      support@pokerstars.com

We had different codes in the past and you might be still tracked correctly. However only PokerStars can confirm that.

Cheers
      Hannes
    • pokermomrussia
      pokermomrussia
      Bronze
      deleted, plz ignore.