This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full Tilt Vs Pokerstars vip programs

• sharkfish122
      sharkfish122
      Bronze
      hi
      which room offers the better vip program do you think and why?

before i have read in different discussions that pokerstars is better, but now i saw that full tilt offer x4 multiplier for your points if you have a black card also u can have rakeback, ironman etc.
      considering you get it does this x4 multiplier change anything or pokerstars is still the better choice regarding vip program?

personally i am going to choose full tilt, MSS RUSH starting from nl 5 can anyone playing there give me information how much volume do u have to put to get black card playing rush poker ? what about the different multipliers maybe the x4 multiplier ?

cheers
  • 4 replies
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      As far as I know if you put in enough volume to reach supernova then PS is better :) I have read a post where a guy did an indepth analysis of the VIP programs of both sites and he came to conclusion that if you plan to play consistently for 2 years + then PS is better :) Also not so long ago FullTilt implemented rake changes that almost nullified the effect of rakeback :)
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bashlik101
      As far as I know if you put in enough volume to reach supernova then PS is better :) I have read a post where a guy did an indepth analysis of the VIP programs of both sites and he came to conclusion that if you plan to play consistently for 2 years + then PS is better :) Also not so long ago FullTilt implemented rake changes that almost nullified the effect of rakeback :)
      imo under nl50 its better at FTP because it's easier to build a roll because you your rakeback weekly

above nl50 it's better at pokerstars
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bashlik101
      can u link the post?
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      You can find it on 2+2, google "fulltilt vs pokerstars 2+2" ;)