Full Tilt Vs Pokerstars vip programs

• sharkfish122
      sharkfish122
      Bronze
      hi
      which room offers the better vip program do you think and why?

before i have read in different discussions that pokerstars is better, but now i saw that full tilt offer x4 multiplier for your points if you have a black card also u can have rakeback, ironman etc.
      considering you get it does this x4 multiplier change anything or pokerstars is still the better choice regarding vip program?

personally i am going to choose full tilt, MSS RUSH starting from nl 5 can anyone playing there give me information how much volume do u have to put to get black card playing rush poker ? what about the different multipliers maybe the x4 multiplier ?

cheers
  • 4 replies
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      As far as I know if you put in enough volume to reach supernova then PS is better :) I have read a post where a guy did an indepth analysis of the VIP programs of both sites and he came to conclusion that if you plan to play consistently for 2 years + then PS is better :) Also not so long ago FullTilt implemented rake changes that almost nullified the effect of rakeback :)
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bashlik101
      As far as I know if you put in enough volume to reach supernova then PS is better :) I have read a post where a guy did an indepth analysis of the VIP programs of both sites and he came to conclusion that if you plan to play consistently for 2 years + then PS is better :) Also not so long ago FullTilt implemented rake changes that almost nullified the effect of rakeback :)
      imo under nl50 its better at FTP because it's easier to build a roll because you your rakeback weekly

above nl50 it's better at pokerstars
    • Mako2d2f
      Mako2d2f
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bashlik101
      can u link the post?
    • Bashlik101
      Bashlik101
      Bronze
      You can find it on 2+2, google "fulltilt vs pokerstars 2+2" ;)