Why am I not getting any Strategy Points lately?

• 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi pavels4444,

In order to get StrategyPoints on a poker room you will need to create the account through us. This means that when you sign up, you need to type in our marketing code. So you will need to ask PokerStars, if you account is tracked through us.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables
      Hannes
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi pavels4444,

In order to get StrategyPoints on a poker room you will need to create the account through us. This means that when you sign up, you need to type in our marketing code. So you will need to ask PokerStars, if you account is tracked through us.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck on the tables
      Hannes
      I didnt create the pokerstars account through pokerstrategy.com . That time I didnt know anything like that existed. Anyways currently I play only on pokerstars (I withdrawed from the other ones created through PS)
      But I added my pokerstars screen name to my pokerstrategy profile settings. So it should be tracking my account. I dont know where the problem is
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pavels4444,

As HannesZ mentioned, we can only provide Strategy points on an account that you originally set up via the PokerStrategy links and codes. I'm afraid we are unable to retrack any existing accounts.

Adding your existing user name to your profile list helps to identify you as a player on that platform (for possible future community events etc), but will still not enable us to retrack you or provide points.

I'm afraid this is something that is outside of PokerStrategy's control and a decision that rests with each poker platform.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi pavels4444,

As HannesZ mentioned, we can only provide Strategy points on an account that you originally set up via the PokerStrategy links and codes. I'm afraid we are unable to retrack any existing accounts.

Adding your existing user name to your profile list helps to identify you as a player on that platform (for possible future community events etc), but will still not enable us to retrack you or provide points.

I'm afraid this is something that is outside of PokerStrategy's control and a decision that rests with each poker platform.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thank you for making it clear. Unfortunately, I only play on pokerstars (because of the tournament traffic) When I played on fulltilt, I believe I had silver, maybe even gold status which was fine because I could read some articles + watch videos...
      If there is no other way, then I guess I'll be bronze forever :D