This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

horrible multitabling . Is it my problem or problem of Ipoker.??

• looserbaby79
      looserbaby79
      Bronze
      hi fellow pokerstrategy players,
      i have god this problem.
      i am trying to multitable with 50$* from pokerstrategy. but i am on restriction.
      I CAN PLAY ONLY 1DOLLAR SNG. ussually i am playing 5-10$on pokerstars.
      i was trying to play around 13 tabbles but its horrible becose there are all time jumping announcments like - you finnished in 6 place would you like to play another tournament.

SO THE QUESTION IS - IF I DEPOSIT MINIMUM CAN I PLAY IN 5-10$SNG (WITH 50$* FROM POKERSTRATEGY) ?
      THX GUYS

*50$ FROM PS i get like second free 50
  • 1 reply
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      ============
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
      ===========================
      If you got big bank roll, and want to play here long time,try to deposit huge to got 1st deposit bonus, though in iPoker these rake back is small.
      ---------------
      do you think iPoker SnG traffic is small