horrible multitabling . Is it my problem or problem of Ipoker.??

• looserbaby79
      looserbaby79
      Bronze
      hi fellow pokerstrategy players,
      i have god this problem.
      i am trying to multitable with 50$* from pokerstrategy. but i am on restriction.
      I CAN PLAY ONLY 1DOLLAR SNG. ussually i am playing 5-10$on pokerstars.
      i was trying to play around 13 tabbles but its horrible becose there are all time jumping announcments like - you finnished in 6 place would you like to play another tournament.

SO THE QUESTION IS - IF I DEPOSIT MINIMUM CAN I PLAY IN 5-10$SNG (WITH 50$* FROM POKERSTRATEGY) ?
      THX GUYS

*50$ FROM PS i get like second free 50
  • 1 reply
    • ChiTheoK0To
      ChiTheoK0To
      Bronze
      ============
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
      ===========================
      If you got big bank roll, and want to play here long time,try to deposit huge to got 1st deposit bonus, though in iPoker these rake back is small.
      ---------------
      do you think iPoker SnG traffic is small