converting ftps into bonus money

• 7 replies
    • flint87
      flint87
      Bronze
      Nope, its only applicable for bonuses which release 6 cents per point.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi polatalemdar!

flint87 is right. Unfortunately you cannot convert FullTiltPoints into cash.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin

I must say i do not agree fully...

You can actually with FTpoints buy bonus money, but you must play IRON MAN CHALLENGE or get more then 500FTP points daily.

FTP points are calculated in IRON MAN CHALLENGE equally as FTP points, more you play better IRON man status you will get and you will get mothly "medals" for example for IRON status (playing 25 days in one month more then 200 points daily and you get 100 medals), also you can get medals if you acquire more then 500 points daily. With this medals you can buy bonus money.;)

Drach
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi drachdudek,

You're absolutely right! Thanks for the complete info. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drachdudek
      Hi Puschkin

I must say i do not agree fully...

You can actually with FTpoints buy bonus money, but you must play IRON MAN CHALLENGE or get more then 500FTP points daily.

FTP points are calculated in IRON MAN CHALLENGE equally as FTP points, more you play better IRON man status you will get and you will get mothly "medals" for example for IRON status (playing 25 days in one month more then 200 points daily and you get 100 medals), also you can get medals if you acquire more then 500 points daily. With this medals you can buy bonus money.;)

Drach
      Agree. Thanks!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • tileng1
      tileng1
      Bronze
      And you got still FTP points for buying anyting from their store ...
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      how can i reg to iron man challenge? and how can medals be converted into cash? i checked the details on the site and both questions weren't answered there.