FFishFlavor

• EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      There are at least 3 different players calling themselves FFishFlavor on PartyPokers mid-high stakes sitngos. Obviously they are connected in some way. I am not saying they are cheating, but when you sit down with 2 or 3 players who has almost the same nickname from the same country you got to wonder what they are up to.

Anyone have any information regarding these guys? Today I saw 3 FishFlavor in a 6max Sitngo, it doesnt look right. Need a clearification.
  • 4 replies
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It may well be the same person on different accounts. If you suspect foul play, drop an email to the Party Poker support team and I am sure they will look into it for you.
    • bohemiagrove
      bohemiagrove
      Bronze
      just played 1$ sng's and saw 3x guys from spain with 888 on the nick and they did speak spanish.I told them to suck them moma:D cuz they could clearly cheat...they attack me as a group...that makes it very possible that they cheat...I can't report 1$ sng cheating could I? When I am only 20%sure...
      I don't even know why I post this reply...sorry guys.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Write to support, they investigate any complaint and have detailed logs of their play so basicly if they cheat in any way, the players that got cheated will get their money back. At least that's what PokerStars does, and don't see why PartyPoker wouldn't.
    • Groni
      Groni
      Black
      Hey,
      i used to be one of the 5-6 FFishflavors i copied his name to annoy him :D
      dont worry there was nothing shaddy going on