This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

27% rakeback Retroactive?

• Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      I am soon going to make my first deposit on FTP, but what i wanted to know is if my generated rakeback will be rewarded to me.

That is to say i have about 700FTP which is around $20 rakeback at 27% i think.

So if i make a deposit will i get that $20 or will i only get 27% rake generated from the time of my deposit onwards.
  • 2 replies
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      First, I hope you registered through Pokerstrategy.com, otherwise you won't be eligable for Rakeback in any way (unless you registered through other affiliate who also offers 27% RB).

As for the retroactivness, the answer is negative, NO, you will not receive RB for the rake you generated in the past, unfortunately.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Ye i registered through PS got silver doing so.

Thanks for the answer, was curious because the wording i recived in email from PS seemed to indicate that it was retroactive. Because they said "Make a small $10 deposit to be eligible for 27% RB This could be more than your deposit!"

no worries thanks anyways.