Ranting.. (My Bad Day)

• Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      Hi people..

Let me tell you my story so far today (Bad Day at the Tables)

So i am playing in $.50-$1 NL 10 Player Table....

Sit down with maximum ($100) and my very first hand i get AA..

The Button rasied to $15.. i re-rasied to $40 and the Button goes all in and i call..

He Turns over K :club: J :diamond: against my A :spade: A :club:

Flop comes K :spade: 9 :heart: J :heart: Turn Card J :spade: River J :club:

So i lost the pot to 4 Jacks.. these things happen...

I rebuy..

Immediately i get dealt A :diamond: K :diamond: good starting hand and i am first to act to i raise to 4 big blinds and everyone fold apart from one person who goes all in $58 i think it was.. so i call..

This time its my A :diamond: K :diamond: VS A :heart: Q :club: so i am a favorite to win the pot..

so the flop comes.. A :club: K :club: 6 :diamond: so far so good then the turn hits 2 :club: and then the killer River 8 :club: i loose again..

So after about few other hand get dealt K :heart: 7 :club: and i am on the big blind everyone folds apart from the button again.. he just calls and i check..

the flop comes Q :diamond: 7 :spade: 7 :heart: the button puts me all in with a bet.. and thinking i got the best hand i call..

Turn card comes A :spade: and the river card again 4 :spade: and next thing i know he turns over 9 :spade: 3 :spade: and wins with a flush high..

So i got a bit angry turned the computer off and went out..

Came back in and decided to give it another go..

So i started playing again and doing very well and i get dealt AA again.. cut the story short one player raises and the button re-raises and i go all in..

i hit trip AAA on the flop but unfortunately when the river card came along it gave the middle player a straight.. so i loose again with the best hand..

I dont understand why do players call and raise with any kind of hand X(

Some of these players dont even know where the damn fold button is..

Iam going to take a break now...

Rant over...
  • 5 replies
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      they r probably bots
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      bad luck genghis

They probably donated your money to some other guy quite soon.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Roya1flush!

You WANT your opponents to make these calls with these hands because in the long run you will make profit from them. Of course you lose sometimes. Sometimes even 5 hands in a row. But that's part of the game. I know that it is difficult but try to deal with it and you will laugh about these bad beats in the future because you can be happy to have these opponents sitting at your table.

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      Hi guys..

thank you for your replies.. :) yup i know i love playing against these type of players, the only thing i was angry about is the amount of bad beats i got yesterday..

today is a new day and a again at the tables... already had a session during the day time.. and i have done pretty well :)

I am sitting at two tables and currently my stats show that i am up by around $460 so far in 2 hours..

so the total for day as it stands is +1325 :) so i am pretty happy with myself so far..

I give credit to all the materials and videos i have read and watched on PokerStrategy.com i will happily admit that i have improved my game greatly and find myself doing very will..

Before i use to just about break even or go in the profit margins at the end of play.. but now i am nearly always making a profit.. (Apart from the odd bad beats i find myself to be playing the right cards at the right positions)

So THANK YOU Guys.. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Roya1flush!

Nice to hear that you are back on track again. Please keep us up-to date in our "User News" forum.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81