100$ problem at Party

• BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      Hi there..

Yesterday, on 31st of December 2007, I had more than 780 standart party points (1417 now in the lobby), when I gave up playing for the rest of the day... (800 needed to clear the bonus) I signed up on 9th of November 2007 and originally had time until 9th of February 2008 to clear the bonus...

Since the new year, all my standart party have been dismissed and the technical support (after little discussion) wrote me that the T150 bonus was awarded to me AGAIN - so I start again from the beginning with ZERO standart points and have time until 31st of March...

Can you tell me that is not truth? No matter how the quarters are related to standart points statements, I should be having the original term to clear my bonus - and my original standart points! After almost 2 months of playing I needed less than 20 standart points (think I had probably 787 or something) and now it is all gone? How can you deal with this? Thx for answer...
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi BuchoCZ!

That sounds weird. Please write a ticket to our support team and explain your problem in detail. Please contact the PartyPoker support as well. Please let me know if this problem still exists after contacting the support.

Happy New Year!
      Puschkin81
    • BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      Hey there... I have following problem:

I signed up for Party poker via Poker Strategy quiz bonus on 9th of November. With this capital, I was playing for long time (and still am). But when I had approximately 800 party points (those in the lobby, not the standart ones), my 100$ bonus offer dissapered from Party Poker "bonus" section... I wrote question here on forum and I was answered that it is ok, the bonus is still there and I should write to Party Poker support team, if I am not sure about the term. Well, I was - until 9th of February 2008. Now we get to the point: Yesterday (31st of December), I had gave up playing for the rest of the day with the score of more than 780 STANDART party points. Today - I have big nice ZERO. I started to conversate with Party Poker Support team and I was just.. suprised. After nice conversation (can send email documentation if neccesary) I was told that my bonus offer was CANCELLED (in time it dissapeared from bonus offer section), because I did not deposit at all! But that is ridiculous, of course.. Now, the technical support "has given" me SECOND chance - and with ZERO standart points I am able to start hunting them down again - with bonus offer which lasts from 1st of January until 21 of March.
      ----------------------------------------
      I hope things get right and I won´t have to write on this forum again... (This, of course, is the ticket I wrote for PS support team... )
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      If you wrote that as a ticket to our support team, I'm sure they are doing their best to help you.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81