888 poker account blocked

• Georgian1
      hello there my friend told me he will deposit me 20 $ and did so she came with teamviewer and deposited from his account, so after 2 days plying i got message that it was blocked and contact operations@cassava.com.

so is it safe? i dont know computer well and afraid of such things ! i wrote email for further informations and they say i will get response after 72 hours.
      so can anyone tell me any information about my situation?

is it safe? or have anyone met problem like this?
  • 4 replies
    • darkod80
      Same thing happened to me ,it is usual precedure ,check your email ,they are probably asking you to send them scanned copy of passport and card you used to deposit.
    • IngridN
      Hi Georgian1,

Could you please email 888 Customer support and seek for further information. Security checks are rather often performed procedures among all Poker rooms.

All you need to do is provide them with the documents and make sure that the copies are clear and all information's are visibly stated on them. Once that's been done, your account should be lifted from all restrictions.

Keep me posted about this please.
    • pritz251
      but... isn't the fact that the account with you're name on it gets financed by a bank account with someone elses name on it not allowed in most, if not all, poker rooms?
    • twinn1
      So it happened me on tuesday (now it is thursday) because i made some money transfers between players.

I wrote email at night support (they did not answer me) and morning i wrote at operations@cassava.com. They wrote me today that i should send them ID. (i send it morning and at night i am still not able to play) Ok, i have no problem to send them my ID. But ... i have unreadable some infromation (for protection but all important things are visible - on other poker sites it was not problem) so if they write me back on friday that all information must be visible so i would not be able to play from tuesday to saturday. Ideal way is that i would be able to play tomorrow.

But now think about this system. They disable my account and write "contact us". Wtf?

1. Is not better way just dont allow me money transfers untill i send them ID (as standart for everyone after they create account on the site)?
      2. Is not better way disable my money transfers (NO ACCOUNT!) and write me email where is the problem and what should i do?
      3. If they just want disable my account is not better way write me email to send them ID?

With their sentence on the end of every e-mail:
      "Please bear in mind though, that during peak times it may take up to 72 hours to reply."
      I think that is MUCH BETTER way.

At this moment i am not able to play third night, i am pretty angry and i am thinking about leave this site. If i would be owner of this site and see this i would kick people which are responsible for this system.
      (I am not talking now about how much this system must be -EV for them if i calculate how much i dont pay on rake. And it is just me.)

But it is just my opinion, maybe for you guys it looks like standart line for company like that.

(please, excuse my english mistakes)