Software problems

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      i installed WH and the table just frezez and when i close the table i get this messege

Cannot contact poker server i press ok and then automaticly re opens the table and does the same thing. so iti imposible to play. Also at my account i get this message

Internal Error- Unable to log in. Please contact Customer Support at support@poker.williamhill.com for immediate assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused

so bad software im waiting for the starting capital there but im afraid that i can't play it.

does anyone have problems ? i have win xp on my computer and with or without antivirus software it does the same thing.
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,

Sorry to see that you are having trouble with the software.

We would like to help you but this seems to be a technical issue (and also a log in problem) which could be quickly resolved by contacting directly William Hill's Customer support.

May I ask you to do so please and keep us updated?
      (I am also hoping that by the time you read my response, they managed to fix the issue) =)

Ingrid
    • MarkoPurasevicMNE
      MarkoPurasevicMNE
      Basic
      Originally posted by Bogdan1190
      i installed WH and the table just frezez and when i close the table i get this messege

Cannot contact poker server i press ok and then automaticly re opens the table and does the same thing. so iti imposible to play. Also at my account i get this message

Internal Error- Unable to log in. Please contact Customer Support at support@poker.williamhill.com for immediate assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience caused

so bad software im waiting for the starting capital there but im afraid that i can't play it.

does anyone have problems ? i have win xp on my computer and with or without antivirus software it does the same thing.
      You have to contact them to verify your age...
    • euforiacz
      euforiacz
      Bronze
      I also have a problem with williamhill software. At the command prompt CMD, trying to ping, but can not find the server. Same time, does anyone know what? Playing poker is not. This is now the unified Poker software is not as it should.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys

Any update here? Have you managed to solve the issue with WH?

Ingrid
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      hy thx 4 replaying the problem was fixed the customor suport is terrible after a long w8 i talk with them and the dind't say anything to help becose it was resolved by itself before i could talk with CS. so i don't have any problems any more.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,

Great to hear and now you can keep us updated on your successful game play =)

Ingrid