This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL50 - MSS, vs two opponents on turn

• moodkiller
      moodkiller
      Bronze
      Hi!
      On the flop now i realize that my bet better should be potsize, but anyway.
      On the turn 8 isn't a great card for me, but in the hurry i didn't realize at all and i though that is a blank card, that's why i shove, because regular c-bet will commit me.
      I though one of them was on flush draw, and the other one - JJ, QQ. (QQ doesn't make sense, but...) Pretty bad played flop imo. Because of this bad play on flop, i've decided to defend my hand on turn from draws (without knowing where am i exactly in the hand). There are a few hands from which i can get value, but there are more that beat me.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $21,25
      BB:
      $36,75
      Hero:
      $22,6
      MP1:
      $142,65

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with K:spade: , K:diamond:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, MP1 calls $1,50, 4 folds, SB calls $1,25, BB calls $1,00.

Flop: ($6,00) T:spade: , 5:diamond: , 4:spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $3,5, MP1 calls $3,50, SB calls $3,50, BB folds.

Turn: ($16,50) 8:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $17,6 (All-In), MP1 calls $17,60, SB folds.

River: ($51,70) 2:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $51,70
  • 5 replies
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hmmz yeah your cbet size puts you in a bad spot here...
      Make it $5 and call if raised.
      Then the 8 doest change that much on the turn. 88 (and 67) should have folded to your cbet and sets should raise flop already because its drawy and multiway.
      I would still shove the turn tho.

They cant really set-mine vs you but an OP in a multiway pot quickly looses strength...

T.
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      IMHO Tamp is on the money only thing to add.

If you cbet $5 and get raised and another player reraise or maybe a tight player (ie BB ) calls then we could consider a fold.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      As said before I just valuebet bigger to get under potsized on the Turn ;)

Thanks guys and sorry for the delay (diamond event)

- Gerv
    • moodkiller
      moodkiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Thanks guys and sorry for the delay (diamond event)
      Nice!
      Thank you, i though you were mad at me, and don't want to judge my hands. :tongue:

- Hristo
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      That's never the reason =)