How Long before strategy unlock?

• thebatsman
      thebatsman
      Bronze
      Downloaded W Hill thru PS yesterday, deposited my own monies,played some today, got some points, but I am still a Basic member. Does it take a few days to get into the system?

I am anxious to see more strategdy.
  • 13 replies
    • Dutch961999
      Dutch961999
      Basic
      Do'nt get over horny for Bronze video's......
      As much as I wanted this training site to be the bee's knees..........
      Well.....fk, sht... life tilt..... its just hoping to get that crappy meger rake from who ever you link up with......
      Plenty free poker advice...... worse yet use thier's for a day.... see what happens.
    • MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      You are very negative, that can't be good for you on a day too day basis.

Personally i have been playing as much as i can over the passed week or two.
      During this time i have found the articles and video's offered here are an extremely helpful resource in learning how too play poker efficiently and well.

They even offer a free starting capital for you to start playing, so they obviously have alot off faith in the material there using too teach individuals.

Sure there is alot of free poker advise on the web, but i don't think you'd find a website with such clear, concise and helpful information as this one, especially not one that gives you money too start putting there material into practise.
    • Dutch961999
      Dutch961999
      Basic
      Your right, me bad........ its all good.
      Site is here to make US money!!!!!!!! How could I be so silly...!!!!
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      You are Wrong.

Before i read the basic bronze articles on this site i thought K6s was a premium hand because i could maybe get pair of kings.

My idea of bankroll management was if you had $50 you can buy in NL25 for $50 and Good luck.

I didnt even care about position and thought i couldn't be bothered to learn it because it always changed.

Yes i was completely clueless but this website is designed for noobs to become good.

So naturally you start at the beginning.

If you think you are a poker pro already $50 is maybe not enough of a bonus for you. Why not deposit your own $1k and start at a higher limit. This will earn you silver in a day and gold much quicker as well.

But you cant expect PS to give you $1k This bankroll is for beginners and for pros who are poor but have patience.

Also this isn't the only place you can get poker skills. FTP for example has their own "Poker academy" on their website for their users. As well as there being MANY other sources of information.

To say this website is to make US money smacks of anti capitalist bullshit. How is the US making money, US players cant even register for the bonus on this site.

This website colludes with poker rooms to make deals with them that entitle poker strategy's members to receive various bonuses.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      Originally posted by Dutch961999
      Do'nt get over horny for Bronze video's......
      As much as I wanted this training site to be the bee's knees..........
      Well.....fk, sht... life tilt..... its just hoping to get that crappy meger rake from who ever you link up with......
      Plenty free poker advice...... worse yet use thier's for a day.... see what happens.
      in order to use the information you need to be capable of actualy using the information,

Your right, me bad........ its all good.
      Site is here to make US money!!!!!!!! How could I be so silly...!!!!

oh yes they must be money hungry with giving out all them free $50 how sellfish they are
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      and some people join the site who have never played poker before who just one day typed pokerstrategy into google so with bronze videos they would learn and obviously the better the player the higher the rank witch gets more complicated videos/articles

why do you waste your time to say negative things, witch to be honest there is actualy no point in saying
    • Dutch961999
      Dutch961999
      Basic
      Trust me it was'nt per se a dig on the US. Or that the site colludes with any site. Just between me rockn the ICM lite, and watching every good video here, knowing that the play was not just correct but the call by the idiot was wrong, but fky dky... bend over +EV.

All Im saying poker has changed to the point it seems as if going for the sukout seems as best play...
    • MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      You are right, the site is here too help us earn money and also too earn money for themselves through directing traffic too different poker sites and getting paid a fee by them.

So yes they do get a return on there initial investment, which they should do, that just common logic.

You are way too much off a negative person mate, you should cheer up abit and smile.

It's not all bad and not everyone is against you.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      @ OP

you aren't more than basic on here.

you get bronze once you register through this site and get the free $50, or earn a point.

so by my guess you didn't register correctly? However if you did, the points go through the next day.

eg. get 10 points on 1st of march, you get them on here 3rd march.
    • Dutch961999
      Dutch961999
      Basic
      Originally posted by pogodon
      and some people join the site who have never played poker before who just one day typed pokerstrategy into google so with bronze videos they would learn and obviously the better the player the higher the rank witch gets more complicated videos/articles

why do you waste your time to say negative things, witch to be honest there is actualy no point in saying
      I was just saying, to the original poster, not to get a huge hard on qua video's. Not so much a negative, but what from what Ive seen what will work for one player will seldom work for others.
      As far as the site, I have'nt taken a dime from them and just done the math before commiting to anything here.

Anyway followed every thing here available. down 10 buy ins
      But tomorrow is another day..... S.O.
    • thebatsman
      thebatsman
      Bronze
      As the O Poster anyone give me a real answer please
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thebatsman
      As the O Poster anyone give me a real answer please
      Like I said:

@ OP

you aren't more than basic on here.

you get bronze once you register through this site and get the free $50, or earn a point.

so by my guess you didn't register correctly? However if you did, the points go through the next day.

eg. get 10 points on 1st of march, you get them on here 3rd march.

(so you should today, if you registered correctly)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey,

Looks like you are bronze now :)
      Is everything ok?

Regards,

Kyle.