This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Won first SnG and played first MTT. (micro)

• MrDeran9ed
      MrDeran9ed
      Bronze
      Today i played my first SnG, $1.00 + $0.20 and places first winning a little over $4.

I know this is a very small amount but i'm rather proud of myself concidering i haven't been playing poker very long. I know i can't expect too win at these all the time, but it was extremely fun and something i'll consider playing alot more off, bankroll permitting ofcourse.

Also ontop of that last night i entered a freeroll with 10,000 players and places 310th, could someone tell me if thats actually a good placement for a new player or am i just chuffed with myself for no reason.

Haha :) :)
  • 2 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      well done on your sng win, more of the same please!

freerolls are not actually like proper tournaments. players dont take them too seriously - i know I dont.

Just keep studying the game...
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      i try to play freerolls seriously when I was trying to build a bankroll but I mean its not un common to have aces cracked by garbage cuz some ahole enters and gets lucky lol

freerolls for the most part= lottery

unless you get like depositer freerolls n such then those arent bad