A coaching for Veriz

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Last night the coach Veriz replace very well (imho) the absence of the regular owner of the coaching, Grummeler.

The coaching was smooth, syntetics and efficient in all the aspect without any dead moment or same boring phase (as sometime unfortunately happening in other occasions).

Finally, it was a great coaching and thanks Veriz for it!

My point is, because the increase on request for BSS, and because the excellent skilled capacity of Veriz, will be time to give him the fair space that he deserve due the hard work he do for this community and give him finally a proper coaching? I am sure that many other members agree with me ;)
  • 4 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Agree, really nice guy and puts alot time for the community.

Thank you veriz!

I am not saying that veriz is better or whatsoever but to my experience, following different opinions from different coaches is the best way to go, trust me :)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he ragney and kiromanAAKK,

Thanks for your feedback, indeed veriz is a great enrichment for our community.
      Currently we have all coaching slots filled with coaches who are doing good work, as well! As soon as we have a open position or plans to introduce a new coaching slot because of increasing numbers of listeners (so you can contribute here,too!) we will surely have a talk with veriz as the first choice.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      VERIZ! :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello!

I guess I come up time to time with some coachings, for example today replacing grummeler. And thanks of course for the feedback, lets hope some day I will get the coaching myself also. Meanwhile you are welcome to join today. And of course there is no hurry with it anyways, I am rather new to coaching and rather take it slowly and get to know with the things and stuff. :)

Best regards.