This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KQ nl10 tpgk vs unk

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.76)
      BB ($10.15)
      UTG ($6.32)
      Hero ($9.95)
      BTN ($12.77)

Dealt to Hero K:club: Q:club:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.35

FLOP ($1.05) T:club: K:heart: 4:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.65, UTG raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.65

TURN ($3.65) T:club: K:heart: 4:spade: 3:spade:

UTG bets $3.65, Hero raises to $8.20 (AI), UTG calls $0.92 (AI)

unk

F: i thinks he minrasie monster but what he rep ? KT, TT, 44 i thinks he always rasie TT so KT and 44 i have KQ so this is 25% less comibination this hand, and this is unk.

T: i don't like his shove but i thnks don't reads i do thinks i EV+ call here.

What do you thinks???
  • 3 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Miniraise on flop is really ugly. I don't think KT is possible hand. TT and 44 are. With decision on flop we have to think about future decisions. When he c/r us, he fires almost every turn so if we decide to call flop and turn comes blank we have to continue with the hand.

Against unknown I usually call miniraise and hope he checks to me on turn. This flop however is super dry so I would probably muck it and see how this player plays.

His turn play is strong so I would definitely fold it.

He had TT right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

There aren't just that many combos which we beat that easily and he would play that aggressively them. Therefore I might even prefer folding on turn against his line unless I have a reason to go broke.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      KTo the only hand what i scary.