Everest Poker

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi all, happy new year !!!

I have started playing at everest poker as I have cleared the bonus at party poker. Can anyone give me details on the bonus PSVIP, you know how many points I need and what happens with the welcome bonus.

Either that or a point in the right direction. Many thanks
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi stantos,

If you use our bonus code PSVIP at EverestPoker, you'll receive two bonuses: a $100 welcome and an extra $100 bonus. The $100 bonus is queued until you have cleared the welcome bonus. That means you can start clearing the $100 bonus as soon as you've cleared the welcome bonus. All bonuses at EverestPoker are Incremental Bonuses - you'll get $0.07 of the bonus for each 1 Summit Point you collect. Therefore, you need a total of 2858 Summit Point to clear all bonuses.

Happy New Year!
      -thunderbird56-
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      many thanks, I have entered my screen name, will my strategy points be updated soon. It's been a long time, I should have a fair few from party poker.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi stantos,

We'll update StrategyPoints as soon as we get the lists from pokerroms.

Happy New Year!
      -thunderbird56-
    • pist123
      pist123
      Bronze
      I want to registre everest under my profil on pokerstrategy. My question is, it my screenname and not log in name I have to put in my pokerstrategi profil right? I am a little confused because it is log in names and acoount number to the other pokkerrooms on pokerstrategy?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Everest poker