I hate 2011

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

$12s and $24s on full tilt.

have not been able to play a lot, usually average 900-1k games a month but currently busy travelling.

Whenever i play, i just keep losing. I'm sure a big part of it is bad play as i don't have too much time to study, but it just feels like i can never win.

Already decided to cash out most of my roll and drop down a few limits.

Sigh..
  • 5 replies
    • MarianDragos
      MarianDragos
      Bronze
      I undesrstant you perfect. Last 2 days i've been beated from all possitions with all kind of cards, and when u have this you feel like you will never win nothing.

Examples 1,2,3 times Hero Ak vs 55 99 TT Villan all 3 times villan wins hero doesnt hit nothing
      Hero 1.2.3 times KK QQ JJ vs Ak frist case villan hits A second case he hit AK third he hits K

OK i understand is probability that thing to occur but all the time?!
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarianDragos
      I undesrstant you perfect. Last 2 days i've been beated from all possitions with all kind of cards, and when u have this you feel like you will never win nothing.

Examples 1,2,3 times Hero Ak vs 55 99 TT Villan all 3 times villan wins hero doesnt hit nothing
      Hero 1.2.3 times KK QQ JJ vs Ak frist case villan hits A second case he hit AK third he hits K

OK i understand is probability that thing to occur but all the time?!
      Just so yo know, AK vs PP is about 55% to lose all the time.

So it's just a streak of bad luck that you're losing most of them and they're winning.

@ OP, sucks man :\

Maybe you're feeling rushed when you play because like you said you don't have much time? Could be that's making you play bad and make mistakes. Maybe try pick a day when you're free for all of it, or just a few hours, and chill and play some relaxed poker, rather than trying to fit in shorter sessions then getting a lil tilted when you lose?

Just a thought :)
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      oh this isnt bad at all. just a sec im posting mine
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      my recent results @ FTP :/

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      thanks guys for your well wishes. Will definitely look into your suggestions.