$10.00
      BB:
      $20.38
      UTG2:
      $12.23
      MP1:
      $4.30

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, T.
      UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, 2 folds, UTG2 calls $0.50, MP1 folds.

Flop: ($1.45) A, Q, 9 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.45, Hero raises to $1.50, UTG2 raises to $3.25, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.95.
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      interesting hand.. hmm.. preflop, isolating a limper is generally a great idea except in this case theres a couple of them so im not so sure. i might find a fold since KTo isnt such a great hand, its basically a bluff.
      as played i kinda like ur line. i think its pretty brave even tho it may be a bit high variance. :D ooor u cld just call flop and wait for another spade on the turn (or ur J) and put the pressure on. this works pretty brilliantly (on nl50+) but since were on nl10, any Ax is calling us so its probably spewy advice. hee..
      btw a reraise of 2.5x would do the same trick and save u some $$.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      interesting hand.. hmm.. preflop, isolating a limper is generally a great idea except in this case theres a couple of them so im not so sure. i might find a fold since KTo isnt such a great hand, its basically a bluff.
      as played i kinda like ur line. i think its pretty brave even tho it may be a bit high variance. :D ooor u cld just call flop and wait for another spade on the turn (or ur J) and put the pressure on. this works pretty brilliantly (on nl50+) but since were on nl10, any Ax is calling us so its probably spewy advice. hee..
      btw a reraise of 2.5x would do the same trick and save u some $$.
      Thank you, I kinda like your ideas :P Btw. what limits do you play ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: It's doable, although having such fishes in the hand and even one has a mid-stack I might prefer to have at least KTs here.

As played
      Postflop: The question is against what kind of opponent are we against. What do his donks usually mean? Does he do that often? While we are in HU pot, you could consider raising there since often times such donks are weak. And of course even if he Calls we still have outs for our GS. The only reason why I would consider folding directly here is that there are just so many draws and those people tend to be so fishy that they are even capable of Calling here with their FD or whatsoever and it will be hard to make them lay down their hand. Maybe even with Qx.

Best regards.