World Record for Red Line

• deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze

I havent seen anything worse than this yet
      143.28 buyins over 3198 games. the gap just gets bigger over time. every fucking session is under ev. :D

edit: this isnt lifetime graph. its a graph over the last year for $16. my lifetime graph has even more $ under ev
  • 50 replies
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i feel u.. u know when i first started sngs ppl were saying " a 1k sample is good enough to know your winrate" after some time ppl were saying " 3k sample is good " then 5k sample wasnt enough , these days ppl keep saying that even a 10k sample isnt good enough to describe variance .Its hard not to pay attention in the difference of ev but just try to play better and better and dont worry.Its just players are becoming better and better so the edge is small and the variance huge , even bad players start making good moves .
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      :f_grin: you are right. instead of whining I should work on improving and thus reducing my variance. but my graph is still crazy!!
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      This is how the site can make money. Take away from the steady winners and give to the losers. If the site let you run above EV it would be a massive loss in money for them. You win anyway, so you will play anyway. So its best to let you win as little as possible.

You should be proud of yourself imo, crushing so hard even when running so bad.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EasyOnEAS
      This is how the site can make money. Take away from the steady winners and give to the losers. If the site let you run above EV it would be a massive loss in money for them. You win anyway, so you will play anyway. So its best to let you win as little as possible.

if only there was a small fee that pokersites took no matter if you win or lose... I'll try to send them this idea, we shall call it "rake".
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh

if only there was a small fee that pokersites took no matter if you win or lose... I'll try to send them this idea, we shall call it "rake".
      Will we get any of this "rake" back?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      only thing i can say is..

I hope you have rakeback :D
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      Pretty sick stuff but it's defo not even close to the world record. On the plus side at least you're in the black.
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze

You dont understand how him running below EV when he is still a winner is good for a pokersite?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      how is this possible?if this is true after 3k sit n gos then u see poker it not about maths.i mean if you loose AA in all in more than 30% for example then its untrue.Do i tell something wrong?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze

You dont understand how him running below EV when he is still a winner is good for a pokersite?
      And you don't understand how important the reputation of a company is. If it gets out they let good players run below EV every player with half a brain will stop playing on their software. Even if they truly fix it.. the damage is already done and many would not return.

Not to mention the fact we already pay a completly rediculous amount of money in rake for what we're actualy getting.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I have gotten worse have gotten 160 BI below ev at some point over more then 3.5K games. It really sucks :(
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I think the EV line in SNGs can be retarded. I love PT3, no red line :)
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

And you don't understand how important the reputation of a company is. If it gets out they let good players run below EV every player with half a brain will stop playing on their software. Even if they truly fix it.. the damage is already done and many would not return.

Not to mention the fact we already pay a completly rediculous amount of money in rake for what we're actualy getting.
      Problem is it will never "get out" that good players run below EV overall. There are so many players making profit from poker and these will never organize to see wether or not the site is cheating them. And think about how many of the winning players graphs you would actually need to prove a site can be rigged. Probably 70-80% of them.

And then, how will you prove it anyway? Take the result to court and see if they agree that this is bogus? I wonder how they will determine what is random and what is not.

The sites are watching every poker forum closely. If players start organizing themselves like I suggested the site will take action.

The pokersite can make GOOD money by fixing the game. And if they do it right they can do it WITHOUT getting caught. So, why wouldnt they?
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      ^ ^ Take your theory here and see what you get :D http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/great-poker-rigged-debate-collected-threads-edition-255990/
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze

nope, please explain it to me
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze

nope, please explain it to me
      Very shortly: If the losing players can be more lucky and win more money before they bust out, it also means they will generate more rake. The more the money are shuffled between players, the more rake are generated.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      you are right, if the fish never bust they won't redeposit which is great for the pokersite somehow
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dangermowse
      ^ ^ Take your theory here and see what you get :D http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/great-poker-rigged-debate-collected-threads-edition-255990/
      I have, and didnt get much comment.

I have looked into this thread a little, but its huge and its difficult to find the things you want discussed. I also believe at least some of the guys who write there are paid by the pokersites to do so, since they are putting so much time into it over so long time. No regular person or player would ever have the motivation to do what they do.
    • EasyOnEAS
      EasyOnEAS
      Bronze
      you are right, if the fish never bust they won't redeposit which is great for the pokersite somehow
      If the fish never wins they wont redeposit. If a player always lose when he plays, he wont come back. If he wins sometimes, he will.

I think you need to realize that poker CAN be rigged because it CAN be profitable for sites to do. Why are you denying this option. It doesnt actually mean that it IS rigged what I say here?