Am i the only one who didn't get 50 $

• MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      I am waiting for 7 days and still didn't got my starting 50 $ capital on F-tilt ... What should i do ? Should i change client , plz help me i am desperate .... I know there are some problems but this is really taking too long ... even my 2 referals recived starting capital and i didn't

plz answer me as soon as posibble
  • 10 replies
    • QURANinHOME
      QURANinHOME
      Bronze
      no you are not im still waiting to .
    • MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      Yeah ... but look mine registartion date .... this is so so so lame ...
    • QURANinHOME
      QURANinHOME
      Bronze
      wow i want to cry now becuase i know i have to wait to long
    • RRetniW
      RRetniW
      Bronze
      I didn't get it either, and I don't know why
    • MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      They say that they are fixing some problems ... but it is taking too long .... and i think we should get it before our referals ..
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey folks,

unfortunately we are experiencing problems with transfer of the starting capital on Full Tilt. We are on it, however we can't give you any exact details on when it will be fixed again.

Regards,

Hadi
    • MorningGlory23
      MorningGlory23
      Bronze
      Well that is very lame ... Can i change client or smth ... to solve that problem ? Or shall i write to full tilt ? We must try to make some solution here , i don't plan to wait another week or so ...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MorningGlory23,

Please be patient a while longer whilst the problem is fixed and any backlog of cases are dealt with.
      This was an exceptional circumstance, first I've personally known since I joined 3 years ago, but it is being dealt with as quick as possible.

Normally you are able to change platform if your starting capital hasn't already been allocated, however in this particular case it is probably best to hang on as not sure at what stage your money transfer is.
      Please contact the support team to see if a switch is still possible if you really can't wait, but Full Tilt is a great site with plenty of tournament/cash game variants, great traffic volumes etc, definately worth the short wait in my opinion.

Best regards,

Bart
    • iskamdaspe4elqpari
      iskamdaspe4elqpari
      Bronze
      bla bla , 10 days problems . we will not receive anything and we`ll read - wait , problems , as soon as possible , 48 hours , etc . and that`s it , i will never deposit my money , when i saw them , that they are liers .
    • hampstar
      hampstar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iskamdaspe4elqpari
      bla bla , 10 days problems . we will not receive anything and we`ll read - wait , problems , as soon as possible , 48 hours , etc . and that`s it , i will never deposit my money , when i saw them , that they are liers .
      You're a moron, pokerstrategy is legit and you should be happy they will give you $50 for almost doing nothing.

My brother received his money yesterday on full tilt, so take a chill pill.