This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH 95s

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Okay lets agree that I'm opening the CO pretty light here but the guys in the blinds were very tight and this guy had just sat down between us.

I have a lot of outs on the turn so I decide to call. I'm not really sure what he's representing here because he cant really bet the river with a set? Maybe he actually had A4 and floated the flop with a gutshot?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4.92
      BU:
      $6.46

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, BU calls $0.15, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.37) K:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, BU calls $0.27.

Turn: ($0.91) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.57, BU raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.73.

River: ($3.51) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.43, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.51
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      A4 is one possibility
      other option would be bluff or maybe some kind of draw or set/two pair.
      If you have no history then b/c turn and c/f river ui is fine, but if you have any reason to think he might bluff there then I like shove better with your equity
      This way you can see the showdown and sometimes force out hands that have some equity against your hand