[NL2-NL10] NL 25 - 9 Situations - How would you act ? Need Help

• 4 replies
    • Yoghi
      1: use a hand history converter
      2: This is an english forum, I suggest you post those hands in the german part.
      3: 11 situations is way too much for 1 topic, read the posting guidelines.
      4: When you want to play cashgames I advice you to start from NL5 to get a bit used to the feeling, then move up after you feel confident that you beat it.
    • aciddrop

I agree with the substance of what you have said. There are too many posts, a hand converter should have been used, and the German commentary in an English forum is gonna be hard.

It would be easy to take offence at the way you structured your comments, particularly number two.

Dude. Too many hands make it impossible to give meaningful comments, and when they haven't been converted to easily readable formats, it is a real headache. If you want to convert them, and then post them a couple at a time, I'm sure there are people who will look at the basic moves, and comment on that without worrying what the German comments say.
    • Faye6891
      9 hands in one topic, no hands converted, and german comments?
      Wow, every Hand Judge's worst nightmare!! LOL!! Just kidding...
      Actually, no I'm not. :D

Dude, please use a hand converter and post the hand in separate topics... I think everyone will just get lazy and won't even start reading the hands...

Well, I did get lazy! :P

Oh, and nothing against german comments, but if you're posting in an english forum you'll probably get more help if you post the comments in english as we'll understand what you're commenting. ;)
    • D4niD4nsen
      Thanks !!!