This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] MTT Stake

• narkorito
      narkorito
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey, i am seeking for MTT 10+ long term stake.
      I need a staker to rebuild myself a bankroll. I have wirthdrawed all the money because i needed it for LIVE tournaments and some other things.
      Had some good results till withdraw so i hope i can find some stacker who will support me. I had some good results in MTT, sng when i was stacked by lessthanthree and made us both some good profite. I hope i can find some long term backer and make good deal. I prefer to split profit 50/50 with MU.
      narkorito's feedback
      my screename on ftp is - mandariins
      here is my stats , i know its small sample ,but i know i can hit at least 10+ games.
      [img]http://www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=mandariins&Network=fulltilt&Username=e.kucheruks@gmail.com&Password=0e24d5f60a5053c58d4d3b59a49e8e5b&Currency=USD&TimeZone=10&ClientTimeZoneValue=FLEST&searchTag=493.5877078678459&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1300129154822&version=355&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20Sch.%20Only&GeneralSearchType=SCHO[/img]
  • 1 reply
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      i currently back narkorito/mandariins for sngs. I have had a successful relationship with him so far. he is reliable and has good communication.

I backed him for a small sample of MTTs which was profitable for both of us. Unfortunately I am not financially able to back him for mtts as well as SnGs anymore. I suggest anyone interested does their own research but I can be a character reference.