Never passed the ID check?

• harveyboy1992
      harveyboy1992
      Basic
      I sent a picture of my full Provisional driving licence which i also used for full tilt poker and i get a message back saying ' sorry but your ID never passed?
      I thought this $50 was legit but now i feel as if its a load of nonsence.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi harveyboy1992,

Sorry to hear that you failed the ID check, but PokerStrategy have provided well in excess of 1 million free starting capitals so this is definately not a scam.

The free starting capital, whilst a great offer, is just one of the many benefits of membership here however. I hope that you will continue to be an active part of the forum, our educational material and community events etc.

Best regards,

Bart
    • harveyboy1992
      harveyboy1992
      Basic
      yeah this website is great and has helped me out a lot, I have been winning alot of sit and goes recently. Is there still a way i can get a $50 start as I think this will help me alot. why would my ID not pass anyway?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

The exact reason for failure is not always released, especially if it would give away some of the security checks that PokerStrategy need to do.

I'm afraid that once you've failed the ID check once, it is not possible to redo it and the free starting capital is therefore no longer an option for you.

You can still earn PokerStrategy points on your newly tracked poker account by depositing a little of your own funds though. On the vast majority of partner platforms, you will still receive a bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

Alternatively most sites also provide various freerolls in which you could try to build up a bankroll for free, this might take a little longer than depositing yourself though of course.

PokerStrategy points allow you access to more and more strategy material, educational videos and of course our superb free live coaching sessions.

PokerStrategy also provide many community events, freerolls, rake races etc for members with a tracked (originally set up via PokerStrategy) account.

If there's anything we can help with, give us a shout.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart