Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($5.38)
      CO ($3.91)
      BTN ($4)
      Hero (SB) ($4)
      BB ($7.63)

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 5 players) Hero is SB J:spade: J:heart:
      UTG calls $0.04, 1 fold, BTN raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.14, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.12

Flop: 5:diamond: 9:spade: 8:heart: ($0.52, 3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN bets $0.37, Hero raises to $1.12

Stats/Reads
      BU: 28/20, 30% PFR from BU, CB 83%/turn 70%/river 80%, FCB 47%, Fold 3bet 27% ~600 hands
      UTG: 68/5 160 hands
      PRE
      3bet vs call.

Why 3bet?

*Hero is OOP
      *Villain folds only 27% to 3bets. That means, he will call very wide range,
      and 4bet the better hands. I think I would fold in case of 4bet, without reads.
      If he 4bets 99+, AQ+ I would be barely BE.

Why call?

*OPP c-bets a lot and we can exploit that by calling. By calling, hero is well ahead of villains range and can get more value.

FLOP
      check/call
      Villain barrels a lot, hero can`t take much heat with this hand OOP. Or would it be OK to check/call blank turn/re-evaluate river?

bet/fold
      I guess, this would be the best line to take. He might call with 66,77,TT maybe even overcards. Re-evaluate turn.

check/raise
      I took this line because:

*he c-bets a lot and I knew I would get some money
      *Pot control. I think, this line still is +EV and I don`t mind to take the pot here.

What does hand judge think?

PRE
      3bet or call?

FLOP
      bet/fold or check/raise?

Other, better alternatives?

:f_p:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dienaszaglis,

Preflop: Against that kind of wide range he has there, I am definitely going to 3bet for value and as well we get Called so often from him.

As played
      Postflop: I guess you can even let him bet there since he has so big CBet value and as well on all streets. Although betting would be an option as well if he has some kind of big WTS which might even Call here with overcards. And I guess I would likely just Check/Call and let him continue with worse hands, he will anyways have hard time Calling the Check/Raise with a lot worse.

Best regards.