[Application] MFTOP #24 reopened

    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      FeEdback Thread => :heart: :heart: :heart: :diamond: Aplicatia de staking:diamond: :heart: :heart: :heart:

      Hy guys ! I just want if its posible to play 4 entrys in MFTOP EVENT#24

      Buyn 33$ X 4 =132$ !

      Curently i m in a deal with supeyrio for micro mtts ! I just want to get a shot and this trny seems to be so goooddd ! and structure also in love with it !

      35/75 staker favor ! 50/50 Final table ! nothing more to add !


      Check this for more infoss

      p.s. : you can add via comunity somehow my skype is dead .... every time i open it it broke :| .... Ty
  • 15 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.11.2009 Posts: 3,106
      just woke up, missed this. could have asked me earlier!
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      just woke up, missed this. could have asked me earlier!
      my skype is broke :) ! have to format zaa pc ! and this event starts in 1 hour :D nothing too latee :)

      more acurate 46 minz :>

      if u`r thinking at something just let me know :s_cool:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      ok 15 minuts remained till the trny starts with 15 minuts for seating totaling half an hour !

      my last bump ! if no one comes over there`s no problem ! more luck for my micros :> ship ship :D
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2010 Posts: 13,897
      Originally posted by cojonel
      ok 15 minuts remained till the trny starts with 15 minuts for seating totaling half an hour !

      my last bump ! if no one comes over there`s no problem ! more luck for my micros :> ship ship :D
      there's still late reg even after that...
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by cojonel
      ok 15 minuts remained till the trny starts with 15 minuts for seating totaling half an hour !

      my last bump ! if no one comes over there`s no problem ! more luck for my micros :> ship ship :D
      there's still late reg even after that...
      ofc i know but some guys must think its -ev to join a late trny :D for me its the same for first half hour ....stacks are big .... 50+ BB so standard game :) ! nothing changed to much !

      P.s.: multa bafta in turneele tale ! cu entryurile cu care ai mai ramas :> ship it big !
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2010 Posts: 13,897
      I think you should join tourney in first few levels but not reg before it starts. So far, every time I regged a day or more before I was at a table full of regs and when I regged just when it started BOOM! More fish than my equity can handle.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I think you should join tourney in first few levels but not reg before it starts. So far, every time I regged a day or more before I was at a table full of regs and when I regged just when it started BOOM! More fish than my equity can handle.
      yeap ! true the tables are firstly opened with firstly reged guys and first regs reg in a trny and after it starts fishes ....most of them ! u `ll not see a big fish making his schedule days before :) ) :P
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.12.2010 Posts: 527
      Well in the current state of FT you have about a week before #24 starts.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      Well in the current state of FT you have about a week before #24 starts.
      yep i saw :D more time for some stakers to come on :) )) ! in one hours things wil come to normaly ! i `m pretty sure ! SO come on guys :D !
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2010 Posts: 13,897
      Originally posted by cojonel
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I think you should join tourney in first few levels but not reg before it starts. So far, every time I regged a day or more before I was at a table full of regs and when I regged just when it started BOOM! More fish than my equity can handle.
      yeap ! true the tables are firstly opened with firstly reged guys and first regs reg in a trny and after it starts fishes ....most of them ! u `ll not see a big fish making his schedule days before :) ) :P
      I guess I'm a first! Should I direct Rio to this thread?
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by cojonel
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I think you should join tourney in first few levels but not reg before it starts. So far, every time I regged a day or more before I was at a table full of regs and when I regged just when it started BOOM! More fish than my equity can handle.
      yeap ! true the tables are firstly opened with firstly reged guys and first regs reg in a trny and after it starts fishes ....most of them ! u `ll not see a big fish making his schedule days before :) ) :P
      I guess I'm a first! Should I direct Rio to this thread?
      he read my topic as he was first one who replyed ! but let him take a look again :D ( fuck my skype softwareeeee dljgdljgdg ) . ty :f_p:
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      ok i'll skip this! Tilt freezing like hell !dont want to get top20 and just get a refound!:D closed! Gl guys
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by cojonel
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I think you should join tourney in first few levels but not reg before it starts. So far, every time I regged a day or more before I was at a table full of regs and when I regged just when it started BOOM! More fish than my equity can handle.
      yeap ! true the tables are firstly opened with firstly reged guys and first regs reg in a trny and after it starts fishes ....most of them ! u `ll not see a big fish making his schedule days before :) ) :P
      I guess I'm a first! Should I direct Rio to this thread?

      Emy pls ask rio if its interested in somethin here! Tilt on again! Otherwise closed
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.11.2009 Posts: 3,106
      dude you need to find a way to skype :f_p:
    • arcanu91
      arcanu91
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.12.2010 Posts: 160
      Originally posted by cojonel
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      FeEdback Thread => :heart: :heart: :heart: :diamond: Aplicatia de staking:diamond: :heart: :heart: :heart:

      Hy guys ! I just want if its posible to play 4 entrys in MFTOP EVENT#24

      Buyn 33$ X 4 =132$ !

      Curently i m in a deal with supeyrio for micro mtts ! I just want to get a shot and this trny seems to be so goooddd ! and structure also in love with it !

      35/75 staker favor ! 50/50 Final table ! nothing more to add !


      Check this for more infoss

      p.s. : you can add via comunity somehow my skype is dead .... every time i open it it broke :| .... Ty