This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 rush sh, free play T6s making straight

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      this hand was just super strange to me

so its a free flop with some weird unknown limper 33/0 so far only 6 hands.
      ive got an OESD so i bet out and get minraised. no way am i folding to that but i thought it might be bit much to 3bet.

i check turn and get potsize bet. i pretty much have no idea where i am at, trying to think it thru, he can basically have anything. worst case scenario is 9T but at least i have blockers for that.

river, i make my straight and bet a little less than halfpot. trying to think of some amount he would call with worse hands. now i get MINRAISED AGAIN! tbh, im pretty confused at this point. does he actually have the 9T? should i shove? should i call? it would be beyond stupid to fold now...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.46)
      Hero ($70.43)
      UTG ($25.23)
      UTG+1 ($34.35)
      CO ($29.76)
      BTN ($19.85)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.60) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade:

Hero bets $0.50, UTG raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($2.60) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade: J:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $2.60, Hero calls $2.60

RIVER ($7.80) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade: J:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $6, Hero ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      not sure if you should call potsize bet on the turn, since first you likely have only 8 outs and if he has smt like 76 you´re going to split anyway a lot of times if you hit your straight.
      River is b/c. he won´t call your shove with worse hands and I think he won´t really raise river without straight, but since it is split a lot of times and maybe he would sometimes bluff you can´t really fold