[NL20-NL50] nl25 rush sh, free play T6s making straight

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      this hand was just super strange to me

so its a free flop with some weird unknown limper 33/0 so far only 6 hands.
      ive got an OESD so i bet out and get minraised. no way am i folding to that but i thought it might be bit much to 3bet.

i check turn and get potsize bet. i pretty much have no idea where i am at, trying to think it thru, he can basically have anything. worst case scenario is 9T but at least i have blockers for that.

river, i make my straight and bet a little less than halfpot. trying to think of some amount he would call with worse hands. now i get MINRAISED AGAIN! tbh, im pretty confused at this point. does he actually have the 9T? should i shove? should i call? it would be beyond stupid to fold now...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.46)
      Hero ($70.43)
      UTG ($25.23)
      UTG+1 ($34.35)
      CO ($29.76)
      BTN ($19.85)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.60) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade:

Hero bets $0.50, UTG raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($2.60) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade: J:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $2.60, Hero calls $2.60

RIVER ($7.80) 5:heart: 7:club: 8:spade: J:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $6, Hero ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      not sure if you should call potsize bet on the turn, since first you likely have only 8 outs and if he has smt like 76 you´re going to split anyway a lot of times if you hit your straight.
      River is b/c. he won´t call your shove with worse hands and I think he won´t really raise river without straight, but since it is split a lot of times and maybe he would sometimes bluff you can´t really fold