Post your 24 tabling graph here:)

• 14 replies
    • marvinsytan
      marvinsytan
      Bronze
      im trying to play 24 tabs but seems always losing...

are you a winning player in 24 tabs...

what's your advise?

everytime i play in NL10 SSS 24 tabs it seems i lose around 3 to 4 buy ins every session which is $4 for each buy-in, just enough to play after receiving the bonus...

but i want to be a winning player the question is How? how? how?

im playing tight with good premium starting hands but it seems poker gods doesnt like me.... im always ahead PRE but my problem is post flop it seems that im always outplayed and outdraw and they always crack my Aces Kings...
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by marvinsytan

/quote]

remind me why you would ever want to 24 table if you aren't a winning player. become a winning player over a significant amount of hands ( 20k+) while multitabling first. start with 2-3 tables. then once you have 10k hands of that done, you can move on to 4-5 tables. add a table every 15k hands from then on and you should be alright.

this does not, however, account for moving up in stakes.
    • marvinsytan
      marvinsytan
      Bronze
      i want multi tab cause i can get bonus and i want gold status for pokerstars...

i cant earn it doing 4 tabs i can win on 1 table or 2 table but i cant get rewards
    • PhantomR32
      PhantomR32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marvinsytan
      i want multi tab cause i can get bonus and i want gold status for pokerstars...

i cant earn it doing 4 tabs i can win on 1 table or 2 table but i cant get rewards
      Keep grinding to a higher limit, then you can earn your precious status without adding more tables :)
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I dont play 24 tables, only 6. Can i post 4 graphs then?
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      I'm playing 16 tables on full tilt but I can't open anymore. So annyoing :(

Think i will switch to stars so i can 24 tbl.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marvinsytan
      im trying to play 24 tabs but seems always losing...

are you a winning player in 24 tabs...

what's your advise?

everytime i play in NL10 SSS 24 tabs it seems i lose around 3 to 4 buy ins every session which is $4 for each buy-in, just enough to play after receiving the bonus...

im playing tight with good premium starting hands but it seems poker gods doesnt like me.... im always ahead PRE but my problem is post flop it seems that im always outplayed and outdraw and they always crack my Aces Kings...
      1. learn to win playing 4 tables.
      2. play the same way playing 24 tables:)

well thats the theory...i find it lil harder since i cant make notes like i do and almost no time to look at their stats..im a winning player but my graph is not as stable as nanonokos:'(
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      Seeing as not many people are I thought i'd contribute - the story so far:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All NL10 FR.

Not all 20+ tabling though. Lots of 24 tabling, but the odd session is only ~16 tabling.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      'http://bit.ly/dIZd4D'

the epic down trend was me trying to 24 table at 6 max im not at nanoka level yet
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      nl25 btw
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      the epic down trend was me trying to 24 table at 6 max im not at nanoka level yet
      LOL, normal people aren't supposed to be capable of playing 2500 hands/hour profitably.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Bronze
      Lol no graph I'm afraid but I can beat micro cash games quite comfortably up to 9 tables and then once I go to 16+ I turn in to a break even bitch over thousands of hands. It tilts me big time, i need discipline.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Im comfortable palying 12 tables FR at the moment. Playing 24 would be just bot mode.
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Slimijs
      Im comfortable palying 12 tables FR at the moment. Playing 24 would be just bot mode.
      not really..i play 24 tables and don't think i play like a bot..here's my last session