[NL2-NL10] sh oesd

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Another hand,

I think I was fine to raise there, and calling the re-raise would only cost 0.04 into a 0.23 pot, so I thought I may as well there.

The OESD gave me 8 outs, although he may have had 2 spades and wanted to protect his hand, so 2 of those outs may not have been clean, right?

Just wondering whether you would have just checked the flop, or played it how I did and fold to the re-raise.

Considering really I only had 6 clean outs, definitely not a hand i would go all in with (shows i've improved i suppose, i used to want to go in on oesd's ;p)

Thanks!

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $0.69
      BU:
      $2.40
      SB:
      $4.57
      BB:
      $2.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, J.
      Hero raises to $0.06, CO folds, BU raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.23) A, 9, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.16, BU raises to $0.71, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.39.
  • 2 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      The 3B is so small that you have the odds to call with any 2 cards!

If you had stats or reads on villain that would be great but this flop should hit pretty hard his 3B range. So I would C/F here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: For those given odds you can likely even consider calling.
      Postflop: Rather Check/Call with our OESD if you get somewhat good implied odds. As played Bet/Fold it, you ain't getting correct odds anymore.

Best regards.