This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] sh oesd

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Another hand,

I think I was fine to raise there, and calling the re-raise would only cost 0.04 into a 0.23 pot, so I thought I may as well there.

The OESD gave me 8 outs, although he may have had 2 spades and wanted to protect his hand, so 2 of those outs may not have been clean, right?

Just wondering whether you would have just checked the flop, or played it how I did and fold to the re-raise.

Considering really I only had 6 clean outs, definitely not a hand i would go all in with (shows i've improved i suppose, i used to want to go in on oesd's ;p)

Thanks!

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $0.69
      BU:
      $2.40
      SB:
      $4.57
      BB:
      $2.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, J.
      Hero raises to $0.06, CO folds, BU raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.23) A, 9, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.16, BU raises to $0.71, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.39.
  • 2 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      The 3B is so small that you have the odds to call with any 2 cards!

If you had stats or reads on villain that would be great but this flop should hit pretty hard his 3B range. So I would C/F here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: For those given odds you can likely even consider calling.
      Postflop: Rather Check/Call with our OESD if you get somewhat good implied odds. As played Bet/Fold it, you ain't getting correct odds anymore.

Best regards.