Help me beat SS bots (?)

• wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      There are a few players where I play which seems to be bots. They play the same limits for YEARS and they seem to be online 24/7. As poker sites doesn't seem to care about botting I am asking for tips how to make some profit on them. Like what range I should call their shoves with (I know, I know, I should learn to use Equilator properly). Anyway here's the stats of couple of them.

Villain1

Villain2

Notes:
      6max cash games.
      3bet means allin shove.
      They always open with 3x big blind. If there's limper before them - 4 big blinds.
      They fold to min reraise preflop as they would to shove.

So please give me some ideas and be friendly :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      You should include their stacksizes. Which site is it?

On top of my head things that should work.

-3bet small with suited aces, since FE + card removal should be enough to make it profitable

-if stacks are deep enough, flat on blinds and min c/r flops that don't hit their range
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      fold23bet is 75%...
      so if they're in MP+ 3bet 2.5x with ATC should show immediate profit ;)

dunno if the c/min-raise will work from the blinds. Their cbet is only 51% which mostly contain made hands only...

T.
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      You should include their stacksizes. Which site is it?

On top of my head things that should work.

-3bet small with suited aces, since FE + card removal should be enough to make it profitable

-if stacks are deep enough, flat on blinds and min c/r flops that don't hit their range
      they buy in with 35 big blinds and they run at nl25 to nl100 (i think). Its everest poker.