This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help me beat SS bots (?)

• wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      There are a few players where I play which seems to be bots. They play the same limits for YEARS and they seem to be online 24/7. As poker sites doesn't seem to care about botting I am asking for tips how to make some profit on them. Like what range I should call their shoves with (I know, I know, I should learn to use Equilator properly). Anyway here's the stats of couple of them.

Villain1

Villain2

Notes:
      6max cash games.
      3bet means allin shove.
      They always open with 3x big blind. If there's limper before them - 4 big blinds.
      They fold to min reraise preflop as they would to shove.

So please give me some ideas and be friendly :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      You should include their stacksizes. Which site is it?

On top of my head things that should work.

-3bet small with suited aces, since FE + card removal should be enough to make it profitable

-if stacks are deep enough, flat on blinds and min c/r flops that don't hit their range
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      fold23bet is 75%...
      so if they're in MP+ 3bet 2.5x with ATC should show immediate profit ;)

dunno if the c/min-raise will work from the blinds. Their cbet is only 51% which mostly contain made hands only...

T.
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      You should include their stacksizes. Which site is it?

On top of my head things that should work.

-3bet small with suited aces, since FE + card removal should be enough to make it profitable

-if stacks are deep enough, flat on blinds and min c/r flops that don't hit their range
      they buy in with 35 big blinds and they run at nl25 to nl100 (i think). Its everest poker.