Hero (BTN): £51.25
      SB: £102.82

SB posts SB £0.25, BB posts BB £0.50

Pre Flop: (£0.75) Hero has K:diamond: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to £1.50, fold, BB calls £1.00

Flop: (£3.25, 2 players) K:heart: 5:spade: 3:spade:
      BB bets £2.50, Hero raises to £7.50, BB raises to £25.75, fold

Can I fold flop vs this villain?
      OR Should I call once and see if he barrels again on a blank in which case I'll have to fold.
      I think that the Raise here for info is wrong.
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if your rasie then you have to call shove, since you´re only beat by 55/33, but he may have there a lot of flushdraws that he is bet/shoving
      Don+t think you can get away your hand so if you call flop, you should also call turn and likely river, since he can valuebet worse, try to bluff or have missed draws
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I am really not a big fan of stacking of vs this tight player here.
      Let's try to see what he can have once he donks the flop:

with 6% 3B he would probably 3B AK,KK.
      with only 7% flop donk he can have KQ,KJ,KT,33,55 and I don't think he donks draws.

So I could Call flop and Call turn but if he barrels again River I think I have to let it go. I doubt he is 3 barreling with KJ,KT.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      I am really not a big fan of stacking of vs this tight player here.
      Let's try to see what he can have once he donks the flop:

with 6% 3B he would probably 3B AK,KK.
      with only 7% flop donk he can have KQ,KJ,KT,33,55 and I don't think he donks draws.

So I could Call flop and Call turn but if he barrels again River I think I have to let it go. I doubt he is 3 barreling with KJ,KT.
      you can take that line, but that is quite big laydown imo consider that you´re only likely being beat two hands and that he can sometimes also bet/bet/bet with missed draws or air.
      Also he mis midstack, so he can easily think Kx is nuts and play accordingly
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I see what you are saying Kaitz, and he is probably not the best player ever either but he is a rock, look at his stats. 17/13 donk 7%.

Why do you think I can not get away with my hand? I mean I only have TPGK against a rock that donks into me.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      I see what you are saying Kaitz, and he is probably not the best player ever either but he is a rock, look at his stats. 17/13 donk 7%.

Why do you think I can not get away with my hand? I mean I only have TPGK against a rock that donks into me.
      17/13 isn´t 11/7 that has there most times set if he shows aggression. But sure if you feel you´re beat you should fold, but at that case I´d prefer folding on the turn