unbelieveble this site

• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      I play since short time on full, en the suckouts, bad beats, are unbelieveble, i am winning over 10,ooo sng on other sites, en here i can not even get breakeven,..

85% i am ahead, still i lose 80% of my hands, even my biggest pairs, AA,KK,QQ vs random shit they play,ak vs aj-a10 a7, 10 - 10 vs 3 - 3, etc,.... name it, i loose it,...

i never saw this on any other site, it amazes my how the biggest donks there play the worst crap en kick every-one out one by one,...

i now all about equity, ranges, use HEM en sng wizard,... the cards that come, the way they play there, en how the board gets made erytime there is just insane en unreal,..

i play 5$ regular STT en multi table,...

anyone experience this too? or am i just unlucky, also the way the board comes en favors the big stack, or big donk a lot of the times i never saw,...

comment if you have some same experienes there,...
  • 21 replies
    • hampstar
      hampstar
      Bronze
      Did you really used stats or just your random feeling?

i always remember those bad beats instead of the lucky card on the river
    • wowczuk
      wowczuk
      Bronze
      ftp is rigged....seriously
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matthiasvanlandeghem
      I play since short time on full...
      This pretty much sums it up.

The ftp RNG is just the same as any other, it produces totally random outcomes. Whilst over a short period of time variance swings are more noticeable, over a more suitable sample (1,000 sngs/tournaments or 100k cashtable hands), it should all even out.

Don't let it impact how you play the game. Stick to proven principles and you should have the edge in the longer run.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      i know what you meen eagle, but still i never posted bad beats or so, en here i must be extremely unlucky, tonight i got 4 times aa 3 times they sucked me, 1 time they didnt call me,...

its not only about the aa, its like this all the way, i multitable 8 tabels, so i played already aound 50k hands, i calcutated it, its not my random feeling, but the suckouts are insane, i base that looking at my stats not the feeling from hands that i remembered, played over 10.000 sng en i never experienced this

anyway all i can do is complain about it, but the way the cards come there en fall is too obvious, stats prove it

anyway gl too you all
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      when i first joined it like two weeks ago, i had the same problem. only today i think i got breakeven eventually... After having the wierdest suckouts i started writting them all down so i can make a thread just like you did... BUT, it seems luck has been smilling to me... or at least not smilling to the donks.. So keep up, maybe it'll turn :)
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      I was watching poker after dark and saw Howard lederer playing. He was dealt his 2 cards and said one of them was marked and called for the deck to be swapped when they couldnt get the mark off.

I refuse to believe a man who is this honest and could have used that to his advantage chose to RIG his poker site
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kodark
      I was watching poker after dark and saw Howard lederer playing. He was dealt his 2 cards and said one of them was marked and called for the deck to be swapped when they couldnt get the mark off.

I refuse to believe a man who is this honest and could have used that to his advantage chose to RIG his poker site
      What cards did he get?
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Irrelevant. Howard lederer only plays suited aces.
    • valdestrijus
      valdestrijus
      Bronze
      It is so funny, but the same is to me, I am playing at ps regullary NL10 and beating NL2 32BB/100, NL5 30BB/100, NL10 16bb/100, NL25 14BB/100. And one day I decided to leave PS I cash out my BR and went to FTP at NL5 with a decent 25BI BR. And it is so funny, I was only break-even for a while (about month), no profit, nothing my play was the same, statistics the same. There is a lot of fishes a lot of bad players, but it is so sick, bad beats are so sick all my pockets -EV per 18k hands.. ;D So I left that room and never come back i hope, now I am on PS about 8 months and it is like heaven I am grinding a lot and profit is so good.

What is more :D DD... my friend, room mate had same situation with FTP ;D so sick, I know that system is random all cards just random numbers, but 18k hands..... OMG, and situations where you are ahead ~85% you are loosing 8 times from 10... 6-max sucks on FTP, but FR it is impossible to play, cause you are allways loosing with your PREMIUM HANDS!
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Lets not forget FTP is one of the biggest high stakes poker sites.

Most of the poker pros play there regularly.

Now if the software was rigged you think these guys would be playing for millions every year?

Or is it rigged to be honest to them and only cheat microstakes players?

I mean really. Come on its not rigged. Its called variance and bad luck.
    • Ultifanatic
      Ultifanatic
      Bronze
      Not to ask the obvious but....if you have played 10,000 SnG games on other sites and you were a winning player.

Why did you leave for Full Tilt?

Where you have no history or reads on the players, the player base is different and most likely the structure of rake, level, peak times are different?
    • PhantomR32
      PhantomR32
      Bronze
      Probably because FTP has direct rakeback ;)

But I feel this way about Jokerstars amongst others, I actually prefer FTP.
      Its all random, no matter how hard we try to believe its rigged :f_frown:
    • BrianKK
      BrianKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by valdestrijus
      It is so funny, but the same is to me, I am playing at ps regullary NL10 and beating NL2 32BB/100, NL5 30BB/100, NL10 16bb/100, NL25 14BB/100.
      Seriously.. 14BB/100 at 25nl is $3.25/100
      If you play 6 tables (doable right?) you are doing almost 20$/hour..
      Why again are you not pro?
    • geog89
      geog89
      Bronze
      same problem with me in the las 2 weeks i lose with almost every hand and i have the best hand everytime but on the turn in the river there comes so many unbeliveble cards i will move to another platform so can you please tell my to wich poker room should i go?ho is the best one out there who dont give so much many bad beats?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by valdestrijus
      It is so funny, but the same is to me, I am playing at ps regullary NL10 and beating NL2 32BB/100, NL5 30BB/100, NL10 16bb/100, NL25 14BB/100.!

Sample?
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      my bet is <20k
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      yeah, now what you all meen,...

but to be clear for some guys i never said its rigged,...

i will never say that without evidence, i must jus be on a really bad run i gues, because i played 10k sng on otehr sites combined en never had such bad luck over en over again,...
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey guys so i signed up with ft a week ago, with a request for rakeback when i started en got email back yesterday that they reject me????

the reason i signed up there is mainly for rakeback, now that i deposited, they reject me, cool

so what now i sign-up with the site for rakeback, deposit, after week get rejected,... what to do now? i multitable around 500-1000$ rake a month en without RB there s no reason to stay but i do like the site.

anybody had the same problem??? or any solutions???

tx very much

greetz
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      x - sorry replied to wrong thread