Holdem manager HUD with words?

• neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      hello dear friends.
      i ve seen a pro that in his HUD (PT3) he has words before %. for example in the 3bet percentage in the HUD (not the pop up) it sas 3B x% .
      he did it but how can we add words on hud? any help??ty
  • 22 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Enable abbreviations in the player preferences -> appearance tab for your hud configuration
      and you can enter an abbreviation in the stats tab for every stat of the hud.
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      + 1

ty alot. very helpful.

it was just one click. but now its a bit large the boxes for every player. and i cant see anything. how can make smaller every box?

plus when itry to move the boxes or i just leave the mouse on them so the pop can be seen it doenst respond. it takes amin to respond. why is that? any wrong at the instalation or its ok? and happens to all?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Size of the Hud: the general size can be controlled by activation appearance -> scale font.
      In addition you can customize the font type and size for the whole hud in the appearance tab too and it is possible to change font type and size for every stat individually in the stats tab.

Popup response time: this should not happen. Is your database very large? Which site and gametype are you playing? Which HM version?
      What are your settings in table preferences->click for popup and popup time(ms)?
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      last hm version/.
      my daabase is empty. (i made a separate database at sqlpostgres cause it had a mistake at instalation but it works fine)

iu checked (click for popo up. and is 750ms
      should i click the scale font? or leave it unchecked?
      i play sng,mtt at william hills

the boxes i want to be smaller (smaller numbers,letters)
      smaller that ur box at the signature. cause when i multitable everything is headden/

tty alot cause u help alot.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please enable scale font and see what happens with the size of the hud elements.

For further adjustment you need to change the font size.
      http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Learn+Hold%27em+Manager/Hold%27em+Manager+Overview/HUD+Basics/

please post a screenshot of a table and the table with a popup and your settings in the table preferences.

Your HM version is 1.11.06b? Its in the HM title.
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      yes i have this version
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Screenshots of the problem please
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      the only problem is that the pop up some times is poping up after a min (i click and then i wait half-1 min)
      thats all. and when i try to move the boxes (rightclick and grag the box) some times dont respond. thats all

where the scrnshot helps?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I wanna see your table layout and settings because this is not a normal behaviour.
      If you don't want to post it here please mail them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com
      also please add a list of firewall, virusscanner and other security programs installed on your computer and which operating system you are using.
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      i have the clasic WH layout.
      i habe the default hud
      PC: win (32bit)
      firewall. (i have done everything that must be done to install postgresSQL)
      and u have esetas antivirus.

i havent said that i have the 15 trial HM
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      i just noticed that when i move a HUD box at a table the "same box" at others tables move....

edit. sory for the question here but the HM isnt goodadjusted? i mean i download the 15 trial.
      what is already there isnt right? caus e i just saw at the table preferences that as shortstack are 30BB ????

should i search the whole HM to find wrongs?
      what should i do?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      To move the hud only on one table press CTRL while dragging. But usually you adjust the hud on one table, save the layout and then it works on all tables.

The configuration is very user specific so this is just a default value but you can configure it for your needs.

What do you mean with search whole HM?

I have no idea why your popup opening takes so long. Maybe your computer it to slow?
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      i have anew computer.
      actually it might be William hill a problem. its a bit Heavy programm.

ill try it on pokerstrs some day.

i want something more. (sory i have too many questions)

you said me how o add words on HUD. but i dont want to have words on every stat.
      lets say i want only at the second line. how is that posible? to chooce whitch stats will have description?

PS/ search whole HM= are there other wrongs? i thought that the default HM will be ok. but i see too many wrongs. i thing i must adjust all parameters by myself.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You can enter abbreviations for every stat individually. Where you don't need some leave the abbreviations field empty.

There is nothing wrong in this parameters, its just a matter of definition.
      For you a shortstack is maybe a 20 BB player but for others its a 50 BB player. The HM default is 30 BB. You have to go to all the parameters and adjust them for your game and requirements.
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      ok. ty alot. you are the only one have help me so much in whole intenet/

ty alot sir
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      ;-)
      sory . somehthing last. is there anyway my M to be seen ?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Yep, you can add M to your Hud stats.

Here are our stat definitions:
      http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      ok found it
    • neaposto
      neaposto
      Bronze
      netsrak i need your advise.

where can i find a manual how to read HUD stats?
      i know the meaning. but i dont know when 25% e.g. is Big or bad sat for a stat.
      i want the max ansd min of every stat. for Cash Sng MTT.
      if i know the good stats i will figure who is a bad player.

any help? ty