• NOTSAK
      I receive my 50$ from pokerstrategy to play at william i deposit 100$ and i cant play at any table? why? how to remove the bankroll i can understand if you deposit 100$ the bankroll resctriction desapears but not..
      thks for helping

best regards
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey NOTSAK,

I'm guessing it;s not lifted immediately. Please be patient.

Here are the guidelines once again:

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.

• Midazolam
      As an addition to justkyle88.
      The problem is that the restriction isn´t removed automatically.
      The easiest way is to contact the online customer support. They can remove the restriction immediately.