How Long Does it Take To Recieve 50$?

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi WildOne007,

We generally ask that you allow 48 hours after passing the quiz and the ID check (where requested).

Our support team will notify you when the transfer goes ahead, after which allow a few hours for the capital to show in your account.

As you have seen, we have had a slight technical issue with the transfer of some starting capitals to Full Tilt at the moment, so I would ask that you allow a few more days for this poker room even after receiving the confirmation email. This is an exceptional issue though and is being worked on to resolve quickly.

Welcome to PokerStrategy, take your time to browse around our forum, educational material, free live coaching sessions etc. Your status will be increased to Bronze as soon as you have cleared the ID check, received the starting capital and started to play on your new tracked account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • WildOne007
      WildOne007
      Bronze
      Can anyone help me out? im just looking for some inforomation. I have a pokerstars account with a balance of $14.53. I have had the account for about a year now but only resantly descovered poker strategy. I have since created and account, takin the quiz, download ftp and made an account with them. I am just look for an answer on how long it can take for me to receive the 50$ and if i can gain PS points for my pokerstars account?

Please Help!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again,

We are unable to retrack your existing PokerStars account and so unfortunately you will not be able to earn PokerStrategy points at PokerStars. This is beyond PokerStrategys control, poker rooms just don't allow retracking.

As mentioned above, please be patient a few more days whilst a current problem with the Full Tilt transfers is fixed. It shouldn't take too long, but I obviously cannot give you an exact time or date.

Best regards,

Bart
    • WildOne007
      WildOne007
      Bronze
      So i could be looking at days, weeks, maybe even months?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Morning WildOne007,

One of our representatives tried to contact you via phone. However, we were unable to speak to you. Could you please check your inbox and confirm that you've received our email?

Thank you
      Ingrid