This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] K9s BU NL10

• LSFC4ever
      LSFC4ever
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Преиграй ръка

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $14.37
      CO (Hero):
      $10.00
      BU:
      $9.95
      SB:
      $11.00
      BB:
      $11.98
      MP2:
      $11.09

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) K, 8, T (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.7) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.10, SB calls $1.10.

River: ($3.9) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.95, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.9.

Hello,
      After a short disscussion with a friend i decided to post that hand for evaluation.I think it is really close spot on the river and he thinks it's a call, so I really want to hear what you think.

Villain is fish- 47/18/1.9/112.I had note on him, that before few hands he donked 3 streets NFD vs PFA bb vs BU and valuebet 1/2 potbet on the river when he hit.So in this hand, on the turn I didn't think that Flush is in his range and I valuebet vs 1 :club: hands, AK(he could not 3bet pre), KQ, KJ, weaker 2 pair hands.The river is really tough, becouse of the fact that I removed the flush from his range, so he can bet here missed FD with 1 :club: , Kx, 8 or a straight and I am wondering if I call would it be +EV?Becouse after all he is a fish and can just play about how he is feeling, for example he feels that hand that he want just to call with J :club: 8 on the flop and etc.Do I have that 25% equity vs his range or this is a fold?
      P.S.:O h, and I should bet the pot or at least 0.6 on the flop
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      flop and turn bets are fine. no need really to start bomming flop with just top pair and on the turn he may easily have the flush or straight
      I´d personally would not fold river, since he may still have a lot of just Axc hands that he decided to call flop, caught extra equity on the turn and now decides to bluff and he doesn´t have too many 8x hands in his range that now should suddenly bet river for value