Smooth sailing

• Dadi92
      So this is my first post on PS forum. And i am happy to say its in the right forum thread :) .

I recieved my starting broll 2 weeks ago at Full Tilt and i am currently at 176$ so this means i have more than tripled it which in any book is a great success i think.

I have been playing HU STG mostly but also some cash shorthanded games and some rush. I dont know how to post a graph so if anyone could help me with that i would be really grateful.

I have about 1100 FT points and i'm thinking about depositing to recieve rake back. I only need to deposit to recieve RB no other bonus codes are needed if i understand correctly? So what is the best way to go about this? Do i deposit as much i can afford to recieve a bigger bonus or just the minimum so they don't deduct much from the rake back please help about this.

Some of my results in the end:

HU STG

STAKE (5.25$) # (94) ROI (17.5) ITM (61.7) $$ (86.5)

Im playing a pretty aggresive BR of 20 BI at this low level than as i hopefully progress i will be raising it to 30-40 BI
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      Hi Dadi92,

Welcome to our community!

You will be receiving 27% weekly rake back either you deposit the minimum or the maximum amount. However, since we have a great first deposit offer for Full Tilt, you might as well make the best out of it the first time.

Indeed you will need to enter the referral code PSVIP to make use of our first deposit offer.

Also, congratulations on your winnings. Just make sure you stick to bank roll management for the long term success.

Good luck