New Account

• pillfreak
      pillfreak
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I started using my pokerstars account that i have had for 2 or so years and tried to register it with PStrat.com. I recently read a thread however that informed me that i must use the PSVIP code when i originally sign up to link it to PStrat.com. Luckily i have just recieved a laptop as a present and was able to make a new account to link to PStrat.com. I used the bonus code PSVIP but it hasn't been linked yet could some one please check that out? Thanks a million Pilly
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi pillfreak,

Please make sure that you've done all these steps:

1. Use our bonus code during registration with PokerStars

2. Enable the option Requests > Information Sharing in your PokerStars software.

3. Enter your PokerStars ID in your your profile on PokerStrategy.

If you've done all, your account has been tracked to us - you can collect StrategyPoints playing on PokerStars.

Happy New Year!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi pillfreak!

Please be advised that you are not allowed to open multiple accounts on Pokerstars. Your bankroll is at risk if you have two accounts because it could happen that Pokerstars locks both of them. I recommend that you open a new account with our bonus code at one of our partner sites: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/ in order to collect StrategyPoints.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • pillfreak
      pillfreak
      Bronze
      Ummm,
      Puschkin i should be alright we have a wireless connection and a plug in broadband in my house both accounts were created on seperate comps and with one being in my GFriends name and one in mine on seperate IP Addresses i'll be fine :-). And Thunderbird i cant find those options in the lobby of stars at all...Now when you say use the code when registering do you mean for my first deposit? Thanks Pilly